• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Organizing the forums: what do you think? (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,670¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's my idea:
To help keep the "Macro Mania" forum tidy, we'd only allow threads with a usable macro to be posted there. Questions would be allowed as replies to each macro. If you wanted to make a question or request as a new thread, you could do it in the questions/requests forum.

This way when people click the "Macro Mania" forum, they'd see a more tidy list of macros. Right now there are some working macros buried on page 4.

We could do something similar with the plugin forum as well.

This is kind of a major change in forum organization.

That and if possible reorganizes the listed Ini's under the proper class sections Maskoi has listed under Kiss ini's. It is a pita sorting through pages on end .

Good idea, a bit like on the original MQ2's forums. I think it will make it easier to find stuff, i know i hate using the search button (shame on me) and i hate winding down 3-4 pages of posts to find what i need. (does that make me lazy :p).

Anyway, thanks if that goes thru, it's a great idea

That and if possible reorganizes the listed Ini's under the proper class sections Maskoi has listed under Kiss ini's. It is a pita sorting through pages on end .

I'm thinking of splitting off the .ini's into their own threads based on class

Discussion - Organizing the forums: what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back