• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Order: Way to earn some quick money (1 Viewer)

sirandal

RedCents
201¢
I can't verify that this works at lvl 1, but at least at lvl 3 you can go to Altdorf and get the quest inside the Bright Wizard College. This quest sends you to talk to the captain of the elven ship at the docks and back to the Bright Wizard College. The money reward is roughly 75 silver. For a brand new character this is a huge sum. IF this works at lvl 1, then you could simply make a new character a few times and you'd have the bulk of the money to buy your 15g lvl 20 mount.

This is for order spunge, I guess you mean for destruction. There are several lowlevel quests in IC, one is about picking some mushrooms up.

If I recall right, there is a simple talk quest in there, but Im unsure about level you get it on, I did it at 12.

This is nice find, but to mention to off topic, you dont need to worry much about mount money, you will have about 25g at level 20.

Order: Way to earn some quick money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back