• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - One PAL and Five RNG - What could go wrong? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,072¢
Yep, I play with the 2 buddies that I've played with since launch and we keep trying weird things to infuse some interest into the game. Tonight we start the group with PAL + 5 RNG. Yep, we know there is not priest class, but maybe we'll be okay.

Level ranges are 90-120 and some are paid and some are not. Pally is 120 and paid, so that may help.

What do you guys think will happen? Are we crazy?

Crazy, but if it fun for you guys go for it.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Yep, I play with the 2 buddies that I've played with since launch and we keep trying weird things to infuse some interest into the game. Tonight we start the group with PAL + 5 RNG. Yep, we know there is not priest class, but maybe we'll be okay.

Level ranges are 90-120 and some are paid and some are not. Pally is 120 and paid, so that may help.

What do you guys think will happen? Are we crazy?
Same thing that happens when there's a ranger or bard involved...moment the tank dies they...
Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Run Away GIF

Rangers seem to put out a pretty decent amount of DPS IMO with their 2 quick dots . Multiply that by 5 with them all stacking and have the pally holding aggro you should be good. Put a cleric with a cleric merc on the outside of the group assisting with heals . The cleric Merc in the cleric group would keep the cleric healed if he happened to get attacked for some reason. Thoughts ?

Rangers seem to put out a pretty decent amount of DPS IMO with their 2 quick dots . Multiply that by 5 with them all stacking and have the pally holding aggro you should be good. Put a cleric with a cleric merc on the outside of the group assisting with heals . The cleric Merc in the cleric group would keep the cleric healed if he happened to get attacked for some reason. Thoughts ?
Hell, do that, why not a 6 cleric group assisting with heals. Those Rangers would still probably gate though..... :shrug:

Last night we had another session. We decided to use our mains to gear up the Pally a bit. Did about NoS Missions and knocked out a few named that were up. Pally has just north of 250k HP. A little more gearing up and we'll add the RNGs back in and try some CoV mission progression!

Heck yes Monks rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Star Wars Game GIF by Xbox
Love the avatar. Reminiscing of the colors of flayed barbarian skin leggings, which I think I wore probably close to level 70 before I moved on to something else. I may need to spin up a monk to add to my next group since they are still probably my favorite class. Monk / SK / Mage / Beast, the class likability drops way off after that for me.

5 Rangers walk into a bar...
LOADING. Please Wait.
LOADING. Please Wait.
LOADING. Please Wait.
LOADING. Please Wait.
LOADING. Please Wait.
You have been slain by an unseen hand!

Funny - One PAL and Five RNG - What could go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back