• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Older Content (1 Viewer)

Anything from COTF onwards, to start getting all those Hero's Fortitude, Hero's Resolution passive AAs

and DoN, to get your rank 5/5 of the keepers of norrath (good) or the other one for evil.... also passive AA's

Problem is, why? Boredom? Can roll thru any content with group geared toons, so other then heroics and some mounts, bags and so forth, just something to do?

I'm not saying you have to.. but they do add up and give a substantial increase to the affected stats.. but yeah its a time consuming effort.. mostly trivial (save for the oddball mechanics thing , jump through hoops etc) but yeah some older content I just like doing every now and again..

nostalgia is a powerful emotion.. look at all the EQ players still around! lol

I figured for my tanks is probably worth doing it, but for half I'm very ambivalent, did it years ago and so easy now, I seem to pop a mission/hero's/task and then go back to current stuff.
definitely gotta be in the right mood to do it myself.. otherwise, yeah I just end up fading fast and moving back to something else..

There are some drops for classes to go back and farm, so I do. It is not challenging, but useful. IE the AC aug from LDoN, the anguish clickie BP, illusions and tradeskill stuff. So enjoy the nastalgia, and get what you want/need.

Question - Older Content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back