• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Official Notaddicted WoW Server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
The official Notaddicted server is US-Frostmane (PvP), but it's a secret so don't tell anybody.

Redbutt, myself, Runned, Iso and Alihja have characters on this server covering both factions. So pony up with bucks and help us to bring down the empire.

This isn't a guild, at most we may set up a chat channel, but we mainly plan to use this for coordinated in-game events involving chaos and hijinks. You like hijinks, right?

There is also Uldaman for you PvE types.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest other server official for US. Uldaman. Me, Jigs21 and Wilbur are playing there, more ppl to come (Me and Jigs are high level already :P). Tho good idea about NotAddicted guild :D

Besides, I like the way things are done on new site. Not to do a research, check if there are several NA people on some other server, maybe it would be good idea to start toons on their server since its unlikely they will abandon their mains.. Nah, where admins started, its official <3

When someone now said that horde sucks, it doesn't mean that they don't swallow it as well

Maybe I'l give it a shot, I have a 65 druid I've been meaning to transfer somewhere, what type of server is Uldaman/Frostmane?

Well, I've been playing my with some friends on Hakkar, but I think I may transfer my Troll Hunter (level 63 I believe) over to Uldaman so I can join you guys.

Both are US.
I dont know about frostmane, but Jigs is fixing an vent server for Uldaman.

Come join us decker :)

we got a few hardcore EQ players who've just joined over making low levels to help the guild out

currently farming kara with 2 teams, did some ZA and starting gruuls

will boost you and shit

Have to level my rog on Frostmane...

Never played a Hordie before, but if it means 1 less teenage Alli than now, it's a no brainer.....

but alliance swallows?
The phrase it self that horde sucks, does not includes any info what they do afterwards.. Who know, it might be even worse then alliance..

Besides, it is fact that end game hordes are more mature (Notice, I said end game hordes, not barrens)

Does much go on with you guys in frostmane? I might transfer my resto shammy over there for some fun if you guys actually do stuff.

If you want PvP, come to Hakkar, unless of course Frostmane is PvP. But I have my 64 Hunter on Uldaman and my Warrior is on Hakkar where a bunch of friends started playing recently.

this talk of me having toons on frostmane is 3000% lies. i think i haD a level 6 huntard or soemthing maybe. then i realized OH YEAH LOL I HAVE REAL TOONS ELSEWHERE BAIBAINOW, and deleted it.

Hey Emo, you're on Nazjatar? My first character ever in wow (Human Warlock) was on Mal'Ganis and our guild transfered to Nazjatar during the free transfers a long while ago. I was in Nation of Legacy.

Last edited:
Me and my friend are considering rolling a new duo, maybe a trio if we can rope one more. So we'll be the ultra useless team of his Belf Warlock and my Troll Hunter.

For the EU ones I have two <Not Addicted> guilds atm:

EU Doomhammer Alliance (Im active here atm)
EU Outland Horde (Not that active atm)

Drop by and let me know if you want a invite just PM me here.

- decker

Games - Official Notaddicted WoW Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back