• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Not MQ2 Related - Goods Map - Layer 3 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
690¢
Anyone know how to get the layer 3 with the named loc's ? I found the string on eq forums for his maps and where it said layer 3 was available for donation. Found the directions where to PayPal donate - donated with my info in donation for the layer email. Sent him a message on eq forums but no response. Do you know if he is still giving out layer 3 for the donation or is it lost? a few named in tofs I am having trouble spawning for hunter and was trying to get more knowledge.

After you donate he’ll send you an email with a .zip file that includes the maps updated with quest locs and (most) named locs.

Have found that the plugin that comes with MQ vanilla Spawnmaster works well, /spawnmaster add <name> or /spawnmaster add <target> will change the color of the mob to something more visible in the augmented map and alert you any time the mob spawns or dies once added.
I also tend to search the Zam info on mobs to see if any map points are added and add them into the 3rd layer of my default maps (since EQ updates dont mess with that layer). Some of that same info I believe I have seen some in the forums here.

thank you all! got the email from Good. Agree Katie, was doing just that. Just 6+ hours of camping one named I was doubting all posts etc I had read.

posted in forums yesterday Jan 21

"Considering that I no longer look at my Paypal 20 times a day and people need to hunt me down to get the layer 2-3 pack I will release every thing for everyone.

Thank you to all that contributed and safe travelling. "

Question - Not MQ2 Related - Goods Map - Layer 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back