• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - No free trial? (1 Viewer)

Tonydews

RedCents
602¢
Hello,

I've taken up Everquest once again after a good while, but since this game is as old as the earth, there aren't many people to do old content, and I don't really have time for TLP servers. I've stumbled upon this MQ2 website and the idea of boxing my own group and progress at my own pace seems to be exactly what I'm looking for! I've made account on here but there's no free trial, unless I'm missing it somewhere? I don't wanna spend money yet if this ends up being too much for me as a style of play.

By the way, how do y'all make plats at early levels? Spells do cost quite a handful of money even at levels 30-50.

WB!

It will take you all of and hour or two to finish the 2 tutorial quests in EQ. The Gloomingdeep and Out of Gloomingdeep. Then another week or so to hit level 60 ish. And that is with you and a merc. You can get the merc free in the tutorial. Along with other goodies.

After you hit level 20 then you can do the daily quests from Teek in POK. From them you will be rewarded with plat, a couple pieces of armor (sell the ones you don't need) and bonus exp.

Plat drops and armor drops are abundant now unlike the old days. It's only when you get to higher levels or RK II spells that it gets expensive.

Hi all, I've recently found my way to Redguides by also returning to EQ and want to box a bit. I also have the same Thoughts as OP, Is there a free Trial available? If I can get back into this game I would like to gain access to Level 2 at some point through a monthly sub if needed.

Hi all, I've recently found my way to Redguides by also returning to EQ and want to box a bit. I also have the same Thoughts as OP, Is there a free Trial available? If I can get back into this game I would like to gain access to Level 2 at some point through a monthly sub if needed.

I bet you know something about EverQuest that would be helpful to others, why not share your knowledge with us? That would earn you Redcents, which you can trade in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Welcome too the community! While going through your free trial that Sick hooked you up with. Make sure you take the time and read all the resources available to you! I cannot stress this enough, also join discord to ask questions, but also ask your questions here.

We enjoy seeing new people! Good luck on your box group or groups!

Question - No free trial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back