• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Nice Quiet Server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,463¢
When I started playing live again I wanted a nice, quiet server with lowish population. I have finally found what I was looking for on Trakanon. It appears to be a macroquest group paradise. I rarely find more then couple other players in common zones and frequently I am blissfully alone. I have been able to run my group for most of a week now with zero intereference from other players.

BTW: Trakanon is normal ruleset.

Trakanon, hmm! I was wondering if there was a nice MQ friendly server out there somewhere in case shit hits the fan here. I was hoping we could trans to vox but.. apparently not. I'm waiting to see if I get voted in to the guild I apped to two months ago. The problem is I got suspended twice since I joined.. Once for telling Gm's to F off and die, (because they nerfed monks silence AA) and another time for someone harassing me but I sent them a tell back after they spammed me with eight lines of racist, sexist, blatant ranting. i told the guy he was sounded a d(ck sucker to me, because he was remarking I was probably a F*g because I asked him why he was so butt hurt. So for saying that one line, they responded back with, appropriate action has been taken against the other account but you responded with harassing statements. So I get suspended for 8 days again.. I think at this point GM's just have it out for me, not even a tell in game.. Pair that with the fact that I've been suspended in the past for hacking when they did the backdated log checks. Just straight to e-mail suspension now.. Oh and they warned if I keep this kind of stuff up it could lead to a permanent ban. Think they are just gearing up to delete me forever :(

Wierd, GMs have been pretty awesome to me lately. Of course given my current Account # they probably lost track of most if not all my accounts. I think I've created 20 or so station accounts and only use 1 of my originals. On my original one, I've been suspended once and and banned once. Both times for AFK Macroing.

Other than that, GMs seemed to disregard MQ2 users as long as they don't use any active hacks, which I stopped back in 2008ish. Funny enough, I still AFK macro, but no longer use any active hacks. They have for the most part left me alone, although I did have a GM zone in and watch me run around for a bit. He never sent me a tell, which I thought was strange. Then again, all my macros are player check intensive and I make sure that I don't effect any other users gameplay. If someone comes into my macro area, I let em have everything and don't mess with em.

The easiest way to get suspended or banned is to mess with another player. Hence, you want to find a nice quiet server... lol. That being said, I've noticed a huge population pickup and even my obscure AFK spots are getting players now, which is good for EQ and bad for AFK macroers. I have 3 zones with AFK Paths setup now, and still find folks in each of them. F2P might piss some folks off, but you can't deny the results from it...

Nice Quiet Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back