• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Next EQ patch is early (1 Viewer)

Well the new bank window could lead to rollbacks and duping. And you know how well the gd quest was after tov release, it's still not working correctly and will be a year

so you wont have to clear for a few hrs in hopes eventually u get a sprite to spawn to meet your quota?

so you wont have to clear for a few hrs in hopes eventually u get a sprite to spawn to meet your quota?
I mean those sprites are all over the place. So assuming they just make the quest use these new models it should be pretty easy to knock out!
Before I could only find the sprites in the coldain tunnel. Now there are a lot of the mobs out and about. There is a Kodiak camp just south of the Shardwurm tunnel that has a lot of sprites in it. I got all the sprites in like 15 minutes there.

Before I could only find the sprites in the coldain tunnel. Now there are a lot of the mobs out and about. There is a Kodiak camp just south of the Shardwurm tunnel that has a lot of sprites in it. I got all the sprites in like 15 minutes there.
Recently? I can't get the quest to update and I've killed tons of them in the tunnels.

IRL - Next EQ patch is early

Users who are viewing this thread

Back