• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Newcomer (1 Viewer)

Leheretic

RedCents
50¢
Hey guys! I am new to the boxing side of EQ. i am trying to install Very Vanilla from the App as the beginners video shows. when i get to the part where im supposed to download, it shows "Patch Day- Unavailable"
Wondering if i need to wait til tomorrow or if i am doing something wrong? thanks in advance!

Hey guys! I am new to the boxing side of EQ. i am trying to install Very Vanilla from the App as the beginners video shows. when i get to the part where im supposed to download, it shows "Patch Day- Unavailable"
Wondering if i need to wait til tomorrow or if i am doing something wrong? thanks in advance!
that is because they patched today

if you use mq "next" it is already updated and ready for download

use the dropdown on your RG Launcher
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/mq-next-migration-functions-and-features-oh-my.79369/
> here < is some info

that is because they patched today

if you use mq "next" it is already updated and ready for download

use the dropdown on your RG Launcher
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/mq-next-migration-functions-and-features-oh-my.79369/
> here < is some info
I feel like an absolute idiot LOL. I clicked all the options on the scroll down bar before posting my question. Just noticed that it took a second for the "download" button to pop up. Patience is a virtue. Thanks for the speedy reply! Look forward to seeing more of this websit

This place will for sure humble you. I thought i was a pretty smart cookie, in time you will get it. I promise I am able to use this pretty well, way better than tryin to box on my own. The people here are brilliant and very helpful your in good hands here good luck!

alot of great people here, sic, chat, knightly, brain, lemons, kaen, and 2 dozen others. join the discord (then Greg!!), are super helpful. or can post on forums, damn fast replies.. just not 100% real time :p

IRL - Newcomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back