• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Newbie - hi All! (1 Viewer)

Fearbringer

RedCents
600¢
hey all,

just got redguides today. i am going the the tutorial now. i was talking to someone and they said we can buy or get plugins for each class somewhere? anyone know where I can do this? I have a Necro, SK, and a bard. ty!

hey all,

just got redguides today. i am going the the tutorial now. i was talking to someone and they said we can buy or get plugins for each class somewhere? anyone know where I can do this? I have a Necro, SK, and a bard. ty!
howdy Fearbringer,

Welcome to RedGuides

they're likely talking about the > CWTN Class Plugins <

we do not have all the classes at this time. you won't find a bard or necro in there at the moment.

Ello Fearbringer,

Of the available class plugins at this time, only the Shadow Knight is available from your listed classes. The others are in development still.
You can find the Shadow Knight plugin here. https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2eskay.1153/

The rest of the available class plugins are in my signature. Additionally, the plugins aren't the only way to get your toons automated, so you might consider looking into some of the other options like RGMercs, Kissassist, or MuleAssist.

hey all,

WELCOME!

CWTN are the plugins you are most likely looking for. Not all the classes you mention have one yet. A good KA ini can fill in for a plugin while you wait for it to go live though. There are plenty to copy from and then you can customize them further as you learn more about them. If you ask questions, chances are someone will get back with a suggestion or hint really fast. This community is extremely responsive and helpful.

Good Hunting!

If your looking for a more plug and play option, RGmercs is good. It is a well maintained, mostly automatically updated as you level tool. Ive used it on various classes starting around 60 and it does well.

Welcome Fearbringer,

Kissassist is the best IMO, check out the library of INI files for every class and levels. Best part is you can customize and change it to the way you want your toons to fight

giphy.gif

IRL - Newbie - hi All!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back