• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Newbie Excited to get started (1 Viewer)

RedCents
150¢
Hello everyone! Just starting out on project lazarus. Have not played EQ in forever and I miss it. I never boxed before so I am figuring that out. Found red guides thanks to Doc Legendary. I have only really played an enchanter and a shaman so I am excited to have a full group of new toons I can swap around to in order to find new fun things to play but I will probably focus on the enchanter since you cannot play anything like it anywhere else in the gaming universe. Excited to get started! Thank you for your time!

welcome! take a look at the following to help you get started:
Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Also, Doc has some videos he put together in the EMU section dealing with laz, and general tips and tricks for EMU's can be found there.

Welcome again, glad to see you dropping by.

Welcome to RedGuides!
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Welcome to RG!! Lots of great stuff here and an amazing community. Loos like Durango has linked the new users guide and since not everything is compatible with EMU, don't forget to search up things you're looking for or just Lazarus in general if you have not already. A wealth of information can be found here on this site.

1703174940114.png

IRL - Newbie Excited to get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back