• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New user, old player (1 Viewer)

RedCents
260¢
Howdy! Been playing EQ on and off for a long time. These resources and guides have made it like a new game for me!!! I cant thank yall enough for your time and effort and hard work you have put into these resources. Thank you thank you!!!! I am excited about EQ again and that is invaluable.

if you havent started using it yet, check out WinEQ 2.0 over at lavishsoft it made window management for 10+ accounts alot easier without having to pay for the ISBoxer/innerspace subscription.

Howdy! Been playing EQ on and off for a long time. These resources and guides have made it like a new game for me!!! I cant thank yall enough for your time and effort and hard work you have put into these resources. Thank you thank you!!!! I am excited about EQ again and that is invaluable.
Well, of course you came back. You can check out anytime you like - but you can never leave.
Welcome back ;)

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Welcome back Stoney!

IRL - New user, old player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back