• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New User Here. Wanted to share my thoughts (1 Viewer)

theGreatGizm0

RedCents
184¢
Holy S***.

That's pretty much my entire though. I downloaded, installed, used the installer and installed MQ2.

Grabbed a couple heroic character set ups on the forums.

And... Holy S***.

As I'm typing this, my SK/BRD/SHM combo is doing their thing on the other monitor and I am blown away. You all have got down this down to a science.

Much Cool. Very Wow.

Holy S***.

That's pretty much my entire though. I downloaded, installed, used the installer and installed MQ2.

And... Holy S***.

As I'm typing this, my SK/BRD/SHM combo is doing their thing on the other monitor and I am blown away. You all have got down this down to a science.

Much Cool. Very Wow.
Welcome @theGreatGizm0 we're happy to have you!

Holy S***.

And... Holy S***.

Much Cool. Very Wow.
Welcome bud

Holy S***.

And... Holy S***.

Much Cool. Very Wow.
Welcome! And there is sooooooooooo much more to explore and be amazed about. Just wait, your mind will be blown once in awhile.

Have to agree been using this program and also a lot of the ctwn plugins and it’s game changing . You can do things you never thought possible and have your box team maxed out in no time . I run eskay shaman rogue and berserker from ctwn and bard with kissassist and it is amazing what group can do

All the work that has been placed into these plugins is beyond appreciated. It's 2021, and I'm excited to get home, log on, and be thankful I don't have dial-up!

IRL - New User Here. Wanted to share my thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back