• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New to the Site (1 Viewer)

Stormwinds

RedCents
65¢
Hello All
Just found the site. I've been manually two-boxing off and on for a while, mainly on the progression servers. I just added a third account, so I'm needing something more. Started researching boxing techniques which lead me to Almar's, which lead me here. Been reading through the areas I can get too, deciding the best way forward. It looks like I need to get to Level 2, so I can download Very Vanilla MQ2. And then learn how to set it up and use it. After that I hope to start contributing to the site.

Hello All
Just found the site. I've been manually two-boxing off and on for a while, mainly on the progression servers. I just added a third account, so I'm needing something more. Started researching boxing techniques which lead me to Almar's, which lead me here. Been reading through the areas I can get too, deciding the best way forward. It looks like I need to get to Level 2, so I can download Very Vanilla MQ2. And then learn how to set it up and use it. After that I hope to start contributing to the site.
Here is a good start!

you can also check out Sic's vids on Youtube, he does a fantastic job explaining things and giving examples/showing you how to do things. there are other vids here under each plugin etc that talk about how to use that.

CWTN class plugins are log in /plugin mq2(class name) load and blam you are ready to play.
Kissassist is a tad more complicated but not dreadful
RGMercs is almost as simple as CWTN plugins.

Key is to play around till ya find what works for YOU. and dont be afraid to ask for help. there are a TON of veteran Mq2'ers here that actually enjoy helping others

Welcome to the community!

Be sure to check out the guides and videos that people have linked they help immensely. If you have any problems people here are great and always willing to help.

It can be a bit of a struggle to set up but once you get rolling you'll be having a blast in no time.

Thank you for the gifted month, the guides, tips and well wishes. Seems like an amazing community here all ready.

Now off to watch some videos and get MQ2 setup.

Welcome to RG.
It is a solid community here with a lot of helpful people and a good library of tools that keep your time in game productive and fun. Once you get situated with KISSASSIST I highly suggest checking out the Resources area - lots of people have contributed great copy/paste INI files for all the classes and lot of level ranges that can be a great place to start.

but I can also vouch for the work of CWTN / Sic if you want to go the plugin route - their work is amazing right out of the box.

Hello All
Welcome, there are a lot of great resources here.

IRL - New to the Site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back