• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New to RG (1 Viewer)

jonsies

RedCents
117¢
Hello,

I'm new to RG, been looking to try this out for quite some time. Is now a good time to jump in and try RG?

IMO, if you are playing EQ then RG is a must have! The class specific plugin's are life changing, and opens a whole new world in EQ. Advice, is to read and watch the vid's made by the creators on youtube..very helpful

IMO, if you are playing EQ then RG is a must have! The class specific plugin's are life changing, and opens a whole new world in EQ. Advice, is to read and watch the vid's made by the creators on youtube..very helpful

true story

be sure to check out all the info on the VV compile as well as the class plugins by CWTN & SIC ... they are amazing places to get started.

Welcome to the community!

Don't forget when you reach level two you can share the love and redcent other peoples posts.

Recently returned and very glad to have RG back on. Just using it for the logon process is enough of a selling point hah. Thanks to everyone for sharing all the great work over the years.

Welcome to RG. I have been here a couple months myself. My computer knowledge is limited but everyone is pretty helpful so if you have a question just ask and toss them some redcents. I have learned a lot in a short time and everything is really user friendly. Enjoy.

IRL - New to RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back