• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - New to MQ2 (1 Viewer)

Awheg

RedCents
90¢
I have been working on multiboxing on EQ some since I came back. I tried out ISboxer (7day free trial since I have used this in other games in the past) and ran into some issues with lag and following in circles.
I am trying to find out if there is a 7 day free trial for MQ as I already like how this looks in videos but just wanted to try it out for a few days to see if I can even multibox with my current ISP.

Thanks

Welcome to red guides!

Lvl 2 is pretty easy to get with redcents just by participating in the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Very nice of you guys.

I to would like to try this but haven't figured out how to write something interesting about it when I can't even download it.
Welcome to red guides!

Lvl 2 is pretty easy to get with redcents just by participating in the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:
Yea I read that you can get Redcents by posting something interesting about Kiss-Assist.

What I don't know is how you can say something interesting about a program that you don't even have ?

But thanks for the Welcome ..)

Yea I read that you can get Redcents by posting something interesting about Kiss-Assist.

What I don't know is how you can say something interesting about a program that you don't even have ?

hrm, well that's not what i said nor what the redcent link info says

hrm, well that's not what i said nor what the redcent link info says
No it's not but it is what I read on this site before I even created my account.

It's ok it doesn't really matter very much anyway ...)

Well it doesn't say interesting it says useful.

"Access to Level 1 sections. Does *not* include Very Vanilla, KissAssist or Level 2 access.
Good news: posting useful content can earn you Level 2!"

But my point is the same how can you make useful posts about something that you can't even try?

But whatever ...)

No it's not but it is what I read on this site before I even created my account.

"Access to Level 1 sections. Does *not* include Very Vanilla, KissAssist or Level 2 access.

But my point is the same how can you make useful posts about something that you can't even try?

But whatever ...)
Useful isn't limited to Macroquest. It could be useful about Everquest, which is what we're all playing. Just generally participating in conversations with a point of view people agree with is likely to earn you redcents. But whatever ...)

I have found people will hit you with red cents just for participating (not that is the only goal). Participation opens questions, which can open answers which people may not realized they needed!

I have been working on multiboxing on EQ some since I came back. I tried out ISboxer (7day free trial since I have used this in other games in the past) and ran into some issues with lag and following in circles.
I am trying to find out if there is a 7 day free trial for MQ as I already like how this looks in videos but just wanted to try it out for a few days to see if I can even multibox with my current ISP.

Thanks
I can't speak on ISboxer or the lag issues, as I don't know what your comp specs are and have never used that program. I can tell you my experience with MQ2 and nav mesh it's nothing like auto follow. It's amazingly accurate and when I 6 box on a 6+ year old $500 out of the box Asus, I have little to know issues with that. All mine come from operator error :P

Sic, CWTN, and many others are super helpful here if you ask questions.

I can tell you if you have the money and you're not super interested in writing you're own .ini files, CWTN/Sic's plugins out of the box are fantastic. You can literally be up in running in a few hours with a 6 box.

Anywho, GL!

But whatever ...)
You're right, it's a bit of which came first, the chicken or the egg. I paid $$ for the first month to prime the pump, so to speak. Then started being active on the forums from there to earn redcents for month #2 and just kept it going.

You're right, it's a bit of which came first, the chicken or the egg. I paid $$ for the first month to prime the pump, so to speak. Then started being active on the forums from there to earn redcents for month #2 and just kept it going.
Well it says "Cheater" when you look at the buy them option.

But I am guessing that is just joking .... )

I am new here and it looks like I got off on the wrong foot.

But I get it now and I am trying to be as active as I can.

Question - New to MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back