• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - New TLP - Rules for Rizlona and Aradune (1 Viewer)

Someone have access to the EQ Discord, where Dreamweaver stated MQ2 was ok? If so, can you copy paste it here? I heard someone on my server talking about it also.

Someone have access to the EQ Discord, where Dreamweaver stated MQ2 was ok? If so, can you copy paste it here? I heard someone on my server talking about it also.

I took these snips, it's not quite as clear as I was hoping but I believe this is what people are mentioning when talking about Dreamweaver essentially stating being AFK isn't allowed while using MQ2.

dreamweaver1.PNGdreamweaver2.PNGdreamweaver3.PNGdreamweaver4.PNG

As per usual they've been real piss-poor with their verbiage and lack of clarity - Hopefully we will get some very specific language

That is pretty clear. Dreamweaver is saying that MQ2 is ok, but not setting up bots and going afk - or using stuff outside of VV - like active hacks.

Just to confirm what Restina said: From the MQ2 side, it will be blocked on Aradune and work on Rizlona.

Just to reiterate what Sic said: Be careful, like you would on Live, unless there is explicit language otherwise.

Last edited:
I took these snips, it's not quite as clear as I was hoping but I believe this is what people are mentioning when talking about Dreamweaver essentially stating being AFK isn't allowed while using MQ2.

View attachment 21256View attachment 21257View attachment 21258View attachment 21259
well, according to this mq2 should indeed be allowed on Rizlona if you dont afk and dont use warps etc. So, i heard servers have to be "unlocked" to work with MQ2. Will that be done then for Rizlona from MQ2 developer side?

My response to everyone asking questions... patience young padawan. Mule will let everyone know when he’s good and ready. Everything before then is just speculation and rumor.

I've already answered the question, there's nothing to be speculated on. Rizlona is not Truebox and MQ2 will run on it.

The way it works right now is that eqmule specifically blocks servers as they come out. He will be updating IC to block Aradune.

Seems like it'll be Ragefire 2.0 with instances. Can't wait!

I am looking forward to it. I personally liked the slow release schedule of Lockjaw. 6 months per expansion meant I could really get the most out of each one. Ragefire felt like it would be more rushed at 3 months per expansion. I am up for the faster releases this time around though, as it's my only option.

News - New TLP - Rules for Rizlona and Aradune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back