• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New Sig (1 Viewer)

Face is kinda blurry.
Could do with some antialiasing on the lines, too.

Is that a photo of an action figure?

did you do that on paint or something, the render needs to be cut out a lot smoother, text doesnt fit in.

but i guess, if its your 1st try making sigs its ok :)

Super pixely/choppy. Nice try tho :) Everyone starts somewhere!

Might look better if you make the background (Black areas) Transparent , it might not show up the badly rendered image as bad

Yes looks better without the black background. still very choppy and the text isnt very good (The RAWR bit looks especially funny with the white square in the middle)

Keep up the good work though

hahahahahha, My Sig/Flash/WTF hosting site got hacked: http://xtremeentertainment.xmgfree.com/
Made me laugh:)
I think ill leave that up for a week, just so i laugh at it everytime i go to mess around... :drink
I just wonder how they found it
Quite unfortunately, I have their Ip: 200.65.127.163
Edit: Ah their going after the top sites on xmgfree, so I guess 2835 hits this month is enough to piss them off?

ehhh WTF señor

Did you even play FFVII?

sephiroth NEVER un-sheathed his weapon without the meaning to kill

he looks like hes doin a catwalk routine, not goin to kill something

least put him in a cool pose, nstead of "hey look at my huge ass sword" pose

BTW Spunge,

I thought that you were going to make me a cool sig?

Remember? The 60 NE Male Hunter w/ a bow? Brokentooth pet?

I still can , i had a few sigs to make for people ages ago then my RL went hectic , i got more time now.

But i hate working with WoW models , but if you can get me a clean image i can see what i can do for you. As i dont have any good WoW images

New Sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back