• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - New MMO from Amazon soon... (1 Viewer)

I can't play it. Makes me sick, literally. It is an action mmo type deal and I get motion sick playing it for some reason. I wish them the best of luck though, as it has a decent concept and I think will look good once the glitches are fixed.

Hot take: it's going to be garbage. A month before it was supposed to release, they decided to completely rebrand it from a full-loot pvp game to essentially removing forced pvp completely in favor of more PvE content. There's absolutely zero chance they were able to implement compelling PvE content in the span of a few months.

I can see it now - "You have been caught botting. We have suspended your Amazon account and cancelled all orders that have not shipped yet. You may no longer use Prime Video. You will never know who the murderer is on Upload."

https://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/ -- dino survival game. Some folks really enjoy it and I thought it had its moments but never really kept my attention.

Hot take: it's going to be garbage. A month before it was supposed to release, they decided to completely rebrand it from a full-loot pvp game to essentially removing forced pvp completely in favor of more PvE content. There's absolutely zero chance they were able to implement compelling PvE content in the span of a few months.

That does not bode well. It really did not have an engaging PVE component when I played last...

I pre-ordered, researched, then cancelled my pre-order. Changing one of the core tenants just before launch seems like a recipe for disaster. I hope it turns out amazing though.

News - New MMO from Amazon soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back