• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

new email from accountstatus (1 Viewer)

I got hit too this week for macroing FH, no warp, no gate, no zone, no shared bank. Do one instance then camp out. There getting macroers too.

x0

I'm bout ready to say F^@$ EQ and just sell my accounts. Have lost like 20 people from my guild for these crap bannings and I'm pretty sure I'm on the list somewhere too.

x0cet said:
I got hit too this week for macroing FH, no warp, no gate, no zone, no shared bank. Do one instance then camp out. There getting macroers too.

x0

You were saying what now letmein?

Ouch

Have no idea what your talking about keith.

I've NEVER used MQ2 before in my life.

Honest.

This isn't espn.com's fantasy football forum?

It sounds like many of the accounts will be given back with a slap on the wrist and a red flag for the future. I'm sure some of the bigger hackers will remain banned.

From what was said earlier, if this new system they're ironing the kinks out of goes live, any time you gate/warp/nodropswap it will automatically and immediately suspend you ... hence why nodrops boot you to serverselect and other warps sometimes make you crash to server select. Suspension the first 1-2-3 times or such before the final ban is what i've gathered.

It sounds like moderate cheaters will be given another chance and leniency will exist in the future for first/second time offenders.

KeithClancy said:
It sounds like many of the accounts will be given back with a slap on the wrist and a red flag for the future. I'm sure some of the bigger hackers will remain banned.

From what was said earlier, if this new system they're ironing the kinks out of goes live, any time you gate/warp/nodropswap it will automatically and immediately suspend you ... hence why nodrops boot you to serverselect and other warps sometimes make you crash to server select. Suspension the first 1-2-3 times or such before the final ban is what i've gathered.

It sounds like moderate cheaters will be given another chance and leniency will exist in the future for first/second time offenders.
I can live without /warp, /zone, and /gate I have duration invis and my wizard, but I can't live without bein able to bot my group. I hate grouping with other people 1/2 the time you are corpse running because they don't know wtf they are doing, or you are sitting there waiting on their ass to go change their kids shitty diaper, or some other afk bs ! Wtf people we are hardcore not some pussies !

there are two in the guild im in that were banned for the shared docrack and they were banned the day after they transferred their items. One was banned on saturday after transferring on friday and the other was banned after transferring the sword from the fairy mission.

Just to say:

I /shared about 10 items to 4 different characters about a week after DoD came out. My account still isn't banned.

I macro exp'd in vxed with auto reset to start vxed over when finished.

I macro'd in FH.

I used autotask with gate/warp for over 2 weeks.

I still macro exp in Vxed on occasion, I still warp, I still gate and will continue to do so.

I sent a very polite email to SoE today stating simply that my 10day suspension was that day, and I would like to play again, simply stated I'd like to pay them for 6 months and register the copy of DoDH I have on my desk, and put a 6month on my other account. This mail was sent in the wee hours - 2-4am, EST.

Then I went out for the entire day. By 8pm EST, I had my account back.

Good to see that they respond positively to positive responses. I sent 1 email asking for information at the start of my suspension, and 1 email on the 10th day requesting reactivation.

For anyone curious, warping and shared were the two for me. Solstice earring in shared slot, to a lvl1 war I was just using for more bank space. :p

new email from accountstatus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back