• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New, but Excited to learn (1 Viewer)

Jammeson

RedCents
130¢
A Doc Legendary video point me to this forum and cant stop watching more and more videos to get it all setup and going on the Lazarus server. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on this amazing program!

A Doc Legendary video point me to this forum and cant stop watching more and more videos to get it all setup and going on the Lazarus server. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on this amazing program!
here you go, 1 month free to explore some =)

Last edited:
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I might have as well have been new to EQ.

Discovering MQ2 was a gamechanger and I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome!

Just my two [red] cents!

Welcome. Check out the "getting started" link from the main page. Once your in, have things running, come back and rewatch the vids. it will make a ton more sense as you play around in game. Dont hesitate to ask questions here, or in the Discord, this is a great community. Welcome again.

IRL - New, but Excited to learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back