• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New AA Cap? (1 Viewer)

AnonymousHero

RedCents
486¢
I seem to have dinged 31 in stored AAs and was wondering if anyone knew how high the new limit is if they did stealth buff it?

I had 45 on my cleric and was wondering what the hell. Figured it was a bug, lol. Spent them quick just in case. Glad they raised the cap. Wish I had them now, he just got enough language to start buying the class AA's, lol.

Three of my toons hit 30 banked with the old message popping up. They do not have VoA so it may be only for those with the new expansion.

Have read on the forums that level 91 is required to activate the new AA cap. If you have more than 30 AA and de-level back to 90, you would lose any AA over 30.

New AA Cap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back