• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

NA.com Caption Contest! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
Notaddicted is getting a little facelift soon and we want our loyal readers to do all of the work. All you have to do is look at the image below and think of something funny to put in the vast dead space and post it as a reply to this thread.

Think I'm kidding? Then just Wikipedia "NA.com Caption Contest" and you'll see!

Nerd%20Rage.jpg

CAPTION EXAMPLE: Notaddicted.com, proud supporter of unbridled Nerd Rage

First place winners will receive the ability to tell people visiting this site "hey, I provided the caption for that banner" to all of their friends and family. Second place winners will not receive that prize.

NotAddicted.com...like we really need to say anything else.

or

NotAddicted.com, killing brain cells one head at a time.

Notaddicted.com - ZZZZAPPP KABLAM KERZAAP PEWPEWPEW

OR

Notaddicted.com - STOP SPAMMING TEH LFG CHANNEL WITH CHUCKNORRIS

Notaddicted.com - Golden Showers Ahoy

NotAddicted.com - You've put serious thought into having a catheter installed

Notaddicted.com - I'm with the website that can melt faces, with their mind.

Notaddicted.com - OMGISOPEWPEWPEW!

Nodaddicted.com - HADUKEN... for nerds.

and on that topic...

xmas_hadoken.jpg

I HAVE to buy this tee-shirt! :yea:

First place winners will receive the ability to tell people visiting this site "hey, I provided the caption for that banner" to all of their friends and family. Second place winners will not receive that prize.

I don't need no stinking bragging rights... I've already been imortalised on this website FORRRREEEVVVEEER!!!

:ripperjack:

:D

NA.com Caption Contest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back