• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Mysaphar Breath (1 Viewer)

RedCents
34¢
I am having trouble requesting the breath quest from Mysaphar, i have the welcome to crescent reach tab completed, So is there any reason why i cant get the quest?
im a lvl 44 warrior
and Heritage is Mysaphar the white
anyhelp would be great!

Did you do the White hair councilmember's quest?

From the forums. "If you read the text the councilmembers give you for the second quest instead of doing what most do and just type in the [word] to proceed you'd see that each one tells you which color they are in case you can't figure it out by looking at them. "

Did you do the White hair councilmember's quest?

i did
thats coucilmember member heshrr
i got the line

[Sun Jun 13 21:51:09 2021] Councilmember Heshyrr says, 'Vasha, (Charectors name). If you seek help in learning from the spirits there can be no better teacher than Lady Mysaphar. She speaks with spirits and things of the ethereal world beyond our understanding. She will know much that is lost to all others.'

1623639182728.png

i did
thats coucilmember member heshrr
i got the line

[Sun Jun 13 21:51:09 2021] Councilmember Heshyrr says, 'Vasha, (Charectors name). If you seek help in learning from the spirits there can be no better teacher than Lady Mysaphar. She speaks with spirits and things of the ethereal world beyond our understanding. She will know much that is lost to all others.'

View attachment 30665

Just got back with devs
its a bugged quest!
Mofo what!
/sigh
buggyquest will be buggy

Problem - Mysaphar Breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back