• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - My Level 2 Membership Question (1 Viewer)

Drogerin

RedCents
61¢
I paid through paypal for a level 2 membership a few days back and did not receive benefits ( I assume because paypal xfer may not be instantaneous ). I then decided to just subscribe via my credit card and I was granted membership. It has been 3 days now, Paypal has confirmed the transfer of money, and I still havent recieved the level 2 membership ( from paypal ) added to account. I have the information if a mod would like to speak with me personally, no real urgency as I still have level 2 currently, but just wanted to make sure if I need talk to Paypal or not.

I paid through paypal for a level 2 membership a few days back and did not receive benefits ( I assume because paypal xfer may not be instaneous ). I then decided to just subscribe via my credit card and I was granted membership. It has been 3 days now, Paypal has confirmed the transfer of money, and I still havent recieved the level 2 membership ( from paypal ) added to account. I have the information if a mod would like to speak with me personally, no real urgency as I still have level 2 currently, but just wanted to make sure if I need talk to Paypal or not.
just reach out to @Redbot , he'll get you fixed up in no time!

I paid through paypal for a level 2 membership a few days back and did not receive benefits ( I assume because paypal xfer may not be instantaneous ). I then decided to just subscribe via my credit card and I was granted membership. It has been 3 days now, Paypal has confirmed the transfer of money, and I still havent recieved the level 2 membership ( from paypal ) added to account. I have the information if a mod would like to speak with me personally, no real urgency as I still have level 2 currently, but just wanted to make sure if I need talk to Paypal or not.
1682782765768.png
you are level 2 currently so you're good there

you show a pending paypal-express - which i believe is their "e-check" which requires them to process which they say can take a few days. I do know that it requires waiting to get funds from your bank, then have the funs, then send them - so depending on your bank, might take a few days - i'd avoid this if possible.

I would decide which one you want and then go from there

1682783066539.png

I personally encourage stripe and discourage paypal - PayPal isn't always great to use, but convenient when it does work.

View attachment 48206
you are level 2 currently so you're good there

you show a pending paypal-express - which i believe is their "e-check" which requires them to process which they say can take a few days. I do know that it requires waiting to get funds from your bank, then have the funs, then send them - so depending on your bank, might take a few days - i'd avoid this if possible.

I would decide which one you want and then go from there

View attachment 48209

I personally encourage stripe and discourage paypal - PayPal isn't always great to use, but convenient when it does work.
Ok thank you, I'll stick to using the swipe method.

IRL - My Level 2 Membership Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back