• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - my friend's mq will not load (1 Viewer)

Solution
sorry what i mean is he has purchased his own subscription of it. and no he is not trying to cirumvent it with any other program
it is possible for your friend to post for themselves.

it is often a very poor user and helper experience trying to play "telephone" with support.

they can right click mq and toggle on debug console
1684171207131.png

which may give them information as to why it isn't attaching to their EQ instances

I would also ensure they're not getting any files locked via AntiVirus / Defender or any file syncing things like one-drive for their MQ, EQ, or RG folders
FV i do the same and no problems, had friend do exactly what i do and he can only get it to load on 1. and no it is not the same toon all the time. tried reloading the UI and nothing

i recently had a friend download his own version of mq, and he can load it on 1 toon but that is it. Any suggestions?
that isn't a lot of information to go by.

what does "his own version of mq" even mean?

is he trying to circumvent truebox? MQ doesn't support truebox

sorry what i mean is he has purchased his own subscription of it. and no he is not trying to cirumvent it with any other program
it is possible for your friend to post for themselves.

it is often a very poor user and helper experience trying to play "telephone" with support.

they can right click mq and toggle on debug console
1684171207131.png

which may give them information as to why it isn't attaching to their EQ instances

I would also ensure they're not getting any files locked via AntiVirus / Defender or any file syncing things like one-drive for their MQ, EQ, or RG folders

Solution
Problem - my friend's mq will not load

Users who are viewing this thread

Back