• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - My biggest fear of growing old. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,787¢
As some of you know I'll be 53 come September 11th. I'm hoping to celebrate my Birthday with a self gifted Ranger Plugin if it's ready.

It wouldn't break my heart if someone on FV gave me one of those Ice Giants for my Guild Hall. Cause man aging is scary.

My biggest fear of growing old is that I will start to speak like an old man in old man vernacular.

Can you imagine fucking a hot young girl from behind, you slap her on the ass then you say something like take that tallywhacker you young whipper snapper. I'm gonna ride you like a Model T Ford!!! Hey I have a couple of brain tumors it could happen.

As some of you know I'll be 53 come September 11th. I'm hoping to celebrate my Birthday with a self gifted Ranger Plugin if it's ready.

It wouldn't break my heart if someone on FV gave me one of those Ice Giants for my Guild Hall. Cause man aging is scary.

My biggest fear of growing old is that I will start to speak like an old man in old man vernacular.

Can you imagine fucking a hot young girl from behind, you slap her on the ass then you say something like take that tallywhacker you young whipper snapper. I'm gonna ride you like a Model T Ford!!! Hey I have a couple of brain tumors it could happen.
season 2 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

My GW2 static has a few people younger than my first EQ character. I always feel like an old man, and I'm sure half the shit I say gets an 'ok boomer' in their heads.

Dear OP i find myself using words such as "that is bee’s knees and dig it... just started happening all of the sudden as i grew older.

You best get to writing that Ranger plugin, you don't have much time left before you are required to use reading glasses and the frustrations that come with that...

I was actually talking about this with a co-worker of mine, we were talking about an older person driving 30mph under the speed limit and getting stuck behind them. That would be the worst, not being able to drive like you used to as a younger person, with the reactions of a cat. or not keeping up with technology, my father in law does not know how to use a Roku or able to turn his flashlight off on his phone, "it just came on, I didn't touch anything." I wanna be the dirty old man that chases around the young pretty women!
Work Typing GIF by MOODMAN
images

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN
Sexy Clever Girl GIF by Fantasy Records

I'm a few years behind you and my fears of getting old are physically falling apart. Already have high blood pressure and gout for many years. Now just recently diagnosed with diabetes and stage 2 liver damage :(

I'm a few years ahead of you, already starting to fall apart, lol. I'll be 65 in September. Cardiac arrest in the local Super Walmart 5 years ago, and a host of other issues.

This game is 24 years old, and a lot of us have played it on and off since its launch or even before. I think a lot of us old whipper snappers are going through our own things, some worse than others. At least we all still have a game to just get away from all the real life shit for a little while.

I was actually talking about this with a co-worker of mine, we were talking about an older person driving 30mph under the speed limit and getting stuck behind them. That would be the worst, not being able to drive like you used to as a younger person, with the reactions of a cat. or not keeping up with technology, my father in law does not know how to use a Roku or able to turn his flashlight off on his phone, "it just came on, I didn't touch anything." I wanna be the dirty old man that chases around the young pretty women!
Work Typing GIF by MOODMAN
images

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN
Sexy Clever Girl GIF by Fantasy Records
We don't drive slower because of a loss in reaction time. We just figured it out when you drive too fast you are literally going nowhere fast you. Oh wow you got 2:cars ahead of us. See you at the next red light. If you aren't in a major accident first.

We don't drive slower because of a loss in reaction time. We just figured it out when you drive too fast you are literally going nowhere fast you. Oh wow you got 2:cars ahead of us. See you at the next red light. If you aren't in a major accident first.
Sounds about right…hurry up and wait…i love doing it at work on other peoples meeting…they all gave to wait until i arrive because no one else can say in a few words what the frak is going on…

I don’t show up…meeting gets reschefuled.

Drunk Stan Marsh GIF by South Park

Wow this is a YUGE thing for me. Just turned 68 and one of my fav sayings now is "Getting old SUCKS". Shit just don't work right or even good anymore. I am talking about my body. Mentally is a whole other story. I used to make fun of my Grandpa when he couldn't remember my name. Now I know why he COULDN'T remember it. Man, names of anything, I sit there and go uhhhh. You know, the ole "?" light bulb goes off above my head. Wife say's I get this far away look in my eyes. She claims it makes me look adorable, which automatically gets her the ole evil eye look. Must be a Kissassist conditional lol. I should remember it, I used to remember it, but for the life of me, I CAN'T remember it. If it wasn't for my wife, I wouldn't remember it. Pisses me off to no end.

Attitude wise hehe, sheesh I have more attitude than I ever had. Wife says she is embarrassed to take me anyplace public anymore. She claims I get "attitude" with anyone who I "think" I don't like. Well I know I don't like them and therefore they deserve attitude deductive reasoning right? I am 68 and I can say whatever the hell I want because, well, because that's why. Oh and I earned that right by living this damn long and putting up with all your shit for all those years. God you should see her face when I say stuff like that hehe. Payback is a bitch, ain't it? LMFAO. Ahh wives, can't shoot em and you can't live with em. What's a man to do?

BUT, I have to say I am having a grand old time. Retired, so I don't have to listen to all that squabbling all the time, and I certainly don't miss all the office politics either. I still have the same old friends I have had most of my life, so that is good. Have I slowed down? You bet. Can't do all the physical things I used to love to do (sports and riding dirt bikes), so I just watch them on TV nowadays. Play games on the PC way too much, oh well, just makes me fat and my tail bone hurt is all lol. Bah there is just a ton of stuff that I no longer give a shit about, stuff I used to care about a great deal. Everyone says that just comes with age. I have to agree. Wife says I have "calmed down" emotionally, I have no idea how she can say that just after telling me that I have too much attitude. Frickin women can never make up their minds. I just tell her "hypocrite much"? And she gives me "the look". And I just laugh. Now listen, I don't hate my wife at all. We have been married for 25 years and we know each other inside and out. I have to admit, I piss her off way more than she does me. And I relish every minute of it. Want to know what pisses her off the most? When I make decisions for myself and not tell her about them. Oh man. And then when I tell her that I have given her every penny that I have made over the last 25 years, she sulks but lets me have my way (fist pump). I feel 20 years younger at that point. God I love winning hehe.

Just words of wisdom from an old man, to you younger guys. Live your lives how you want. Want to be a bank robber? Go ahead, but life has a way of reaching up and slapping you right across the face. Karma IS a bitch. So when you do something bad or be mean to someone (especially someone of lesser status than you), then don't be surprised (or whine) when the Universe comes along and smacks you down. I learned the hard way that (here comes the old guy saying) "you get way more honey by being nice". I still live by that little mantra, until someone comes along and pisses me off, nowadays I just let it fly a lot quicker than I ever have.

So did you believe all that BS? Well I am old after all lol. I wish nothing but the best of luck to all you "old" guys out there, and even to all you young whipper snappers out there too. Go make something of yourself, make lots of money, buy lots of toys ( I always say that Tony Romo was one of the luckiest guys in the world. Why? Because he got to be the Dallas Cowboys quarterback AND he got to screw Jessica Simpson, sheesh). Have fun most of all, cause just remember "times they are a changing" and you never know when they do until AFTER it happens. I happened to live during a mostly peaceful and prosperous time, I hope the same for you.

Thanks for reading

Vrak

70 never thought I would see it (hazardous working conditions in the army) but I am still around. I am just about to reach the curmudgeon state. You know when you can say things and folks just say," Don't mind him. He's just old and set in his ways."
I remember when gay was a happy feeling.

Just get to a regular exercise program and stay with it. I keep mine and am in great shape and health. I keep from getting fat and lazy and still feel like I am 60. hahahahahha

Zeb

How old is he?

Oh somewhere between 10 and 50.

What? Let me see.
Cook Cooking GIF

Stupid - My biggest fear of growing old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back