Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I moved your mq2rogue question to the mq2rogue thread.Sometimes I have guildies that I allow to run with my group...Usually to leach AA exp. I take out one of my rogues but would also like him to fight when a named is popped. Is there a command to allow him to fight (without having to manually have him fight?
on his own.Just started using MQ2Rogue in group. Am I suppose to do something to attack or should he be attacking on his own
I don't have a setup for using rogue as a puller, but I do have something far better.Does anyone have a good setup with camp radius's and other setup commands to set up the camp for a Puller/Assist Tank (Mode 6). Any one have any suggestions would be great
Was Roll Tide the far better? Can't wait to see there O-Line this year will average 6' 4" 298I don't have a setup for using rogue as a puller, but I do have something far better.
ROLL TIDE!!!
your pull settings will depend on where you are.Does anyone have a good setup with camp radius's and other setup commands to set up the camp for a Puller/Assist Tank (Mode 6). Any one have any suggestions would be great
Thanks Brother ...I will try it again. I got killed 3 times yesterday pulling with my Rogue. Maybe Rogue pullers suck and not my knowledge. ROLL TIDE!!!!your pull settings will depend on where you are.
set your radius (pull circle) appropriately.
set your zradius (vertical pulling area) appropriately.
done
rogues aren't usually known for their pulling. you're also likely pulling with melee - which is less than ideal.Thanks Brother ...I will try it again. I got killed 3 times yesterday pulling with my Rogue. Maybe Rogue pullers suck and not my knowledge. ROLL TIDE!!!!
doing aI seem to have the most issues in these zones like EW and WW that have a lot hills and valleys. My camp radius could be 1000 and you look on the map there are plenty of mobs inside that radius and 75% of the time he just sits there.
/rog debugpull on once will tell you exactly why a mob was skipped.adjusted his X and Z? if your in a huge open area, wing it open to like 1000 each.I seem to have the most issues in these zones like EW and WW that have a lot hills and valleys. My camp radius could be 1000 and you look on the map there are plenty of mobs inside that radius and 75% of the time he just sits there.
You are right SIC, my pull radius is set at 1000. When I open up my map, I can see multiple mobs within that radius ...but, since there are many humps, hills, and other obstacles, I think there is an issue with line of sight. Not sure but it is erratic at best.doing a/rog debugpull on oncewill tell you exactly why a mob was skipped.
is it possible you haven't adjusted your zradius correctly? if i'm outside and not trying to limit, i usually just leave my zradius at like 300 or 500
also - campradius should not be 1000 - campradius is the camp radius - not the pull radius--- are you sure you're not meaning to say "radius" which is the pull radius
do you have "burnalways" turned on? if so you should turn that off.Been using rogue a long time but i need him to stop poping all disc even when burnallnamed and burnalways is off... he literally burns always need help
then you must have exeisburn turned off.so when burn always and burn all named are off he still uses duelist on cooldown which is my issue he doesnt use others till i turn on burn
/rog exeisburn onSince you are on a tlp i would suggest you doing aIm trying to see if its screwing with my dps
/rog exeisburn true so executioner line is treated as a burn and not a "use whenever"ty ive been meaning to figure that out lolSince you are on a tlp i would suggest you doing a/rog exeisburn trueso executioner line is treated as a burn and not a "use whenever"
I can't see that it would be messing with your DPS. When your auto attack is on the plugin doesn't care about the status of your invis. It will do things. There are pretty limited things that a rogue does that would require that you do something other than hide during combat, including on live rogues in a burnalways setting. I know that there are plenty of dead spots in combat where you're just auto attacking and hitting backstab on rogues, waiting for other things become available. BUT~ even if it were something that could potentially take up DPS time, evade is the very last thing to get checked and used in every DPS cycle, so the plugin will ALWAYS use a combat ability, backstabb etc in the combat routine instead of Hide.Im trying to see if its screwing with my dps
definitely make sure you check out the information and guides > HERE < explains modes and clickies and all sorts of stuff that might be useful for you.Is there a way to use this to where it uses all the abilities, burns, etc but you control the movement? Id like to eb the one moving my guy around and positioning him with him mobs, moving with the group/raid etc but when i turn on attack it will auto do everything except the movement?
In the settings of all CWTN MQ2 class plugins, you have the option as to where you would like your character to attack from in relationship to where the mob is standing. It is under the settings / stickhow and choose snaproll behind 10 if you are looking for your Rogue to attack from behind the NPC being tanked. Hope this helps and I just did not totally miss what it was that you were looking for. It's the thought that counts.Is there a way to use this to where it uses all the abilities, burns, etc but you control the movement? Id like to eb the one moving my guy around and positioning him with him mobs, moving with the group/raid etc but when i turn on attack it will auto do everything except the movement?
As far as burning, you can check the box that says burn always and that should get it done for you. This is how I play my Rogue and he/she as I have 4 avg. around 300-350K DPS. Again, ignore me if I misread what it is that you are trying to do.