• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2Nav not clicking doors in Skyshrine (1 Viewer)

Is it just your follows? I haven't been in COV yet but in TOV I had some issues with my smaller size characters not getting close enough to doors to detect to click them. My solution was to stand AGAINST the door and click come to me before continuing on. Large sized characters always clicked. Medium were 50/50 and small almost never clicked. Also being on a mount would keep me from clicking them on any size.

Is it just your follows? I haven't been in COV yet but in TOV I had some issues with my smaller size characters not getting close enough to doors to detect to click them. My solution was to stand AGAINST the door and click come to me before continuing on. Large sized characters always clicked. Medium were 50/50 and small almost never clicked. Also being on a mount would keep me from clicking them on any size.

No, it is on all the toons. My puller just runs up to the door and starts treading in place. I can manually click the door and it will open but he wont click it. =(

I think I have solved it. I went into the DoorDebug tool and turned it to force activate. I noticed that even when he is up against the door the door tracker still says it is 35 feet away. So I set the click distance from 20 to 40 and I so far it is working.

I think I have solved it. I went into the DoorDebug tool and turned it to force activate. I noticed that even when he is up against the door the door tracker still says it is 35 feet away. So I set the click distance from 20 to 40 and I so far it is working.
yeah where the "actually" door part is compared to the "visible and physical" door are sometimes different

Would modifying the meshes so that the toons go through the middle of the door instead of the very edges fix this without needing to increase the door activate range? It already drives me nuts when toons randomly click on close doors/switches like elevators and the damn port up in Arx.

Can you elaborate on this a little. I have ha a rogue in Skyshrine and other CoV zones running the shiny mac and they seem t always get suck at doors. where is this doordebug?

Can you elaborate on this a little. I have ha a rogue in Skyshrine and other CoV zones running the shiny mac and they seem t always get suck at doors. where is this doordebug?
in your /nav ui
under debug tools "Trigger Distance"
1609373712977.png

bunch of those doors are like 33 distance grinding your face against the "door", bump that trigger distance up a bit and nps

Problem - MQ2Nav not clicking doors in Skyshrine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back