• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (2 Viewers)

Use clicky food/drink items to make sure you don't starve, or to use as a buffer w/mq2feedme :)

Rich (BB code):
downshit10=/if (${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${FindItemCount[=Spiced Iced Tea]} < 10 && ${FindItem[Spiced Iced Tea Dispenser].TimerReady} == 0) /casting "Spiced Iced Tea Dispenser"
downshit11=/if (${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]} < 10 && ${FindItem[Fresh Cookie Dispenser].TimerReady} == 0) /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser"

Replace item and names and qty as needed

I am wondering what is the limit on number of down/holyshits you can have, have seen the numbers 15, 20, 64 around and not sure exactly what it is.

I am trying to get my warrior to cancel staunch defense so that I can cast final stand. not very good at this, but from what I have read / copied from the forums I thought this should work, but it doesn't.
does anyone have a better idea ?

holtshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<100 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Find[Staunch Defense RK. II]}) /notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup

I am trying to get my warrior to cancel staunch defense so that I can cast final stand. not very good at this, but from what I have read / copied from the forums I thought this should work, but it doesn't.
does anyone have a better idea ?

holtshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<100 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Find[Staunch Defense RK. II]}) /notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup

SOE added a new command not to long ago to stop running discs that are in the combat bar, use /stopdisc and it will stop any running disc.

Not sure if it is 100% right but I would do

Rich (BB code):
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<100 && ${Melee.DiscID}==25052) /stopdisc

Last edited:
Compile is up, the one posted is for the 5th and is the one I am using.

Edit - Didn't see comment on the compile thread since mine seems to be working fine.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Select[${Me.MercenaryStance},Balanced,Burn]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]}) /stance balanced
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro} > 75 && ${Group.Member[1].Name.Equal[${Me.SecondaryAggroPlayer.CleanName}]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Balanced]}) /stance balanced 
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro} <= 75 && ${Group.Member[1].Name.Equal[${Me.SecondaryAggroPlayer.CleanName}]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Burn]} && ${Target.PctHPs} < 90) /stance burn

downshit0=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Passive]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]}) /stance passive

Isn't working.
I forgot the error but something like "Equal is not a member of Mercenary" or something like that.
I changed it to ${Me.Mercenary} and then got some error about "non numerical ${Target.HPs}<90"

I know they changed the TLO regarding Mercenary but I didn't see the exact changes.
Any help?

Try replacing
Rich (BB code):
${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]}
with
Rich (BB code):
${Mercenary.State.Equal[Active]}

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Select[${Me.MercenaryStance},Balanced,Burn]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]}) /stance balanced
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro} > 75 && ${Group.Member[1].Name.Equal[${Me.SecondaryAggroPlayer.CleanName}]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Balanced]}) /stance balanced 
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro} <= 75 && ${Group.Member[1].Name.Equal[${Me.SecondaryAggroPlayer.CleanName}]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Burn]} && ${Target.PctHPs} < 90) /stance burn

downshit0=/if (${Me.Mercenary.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Me.MercenaryStance.NotEqual[Passive]} && ${Select[${Group.Member[1].Class},Wizard]}) /stance passive

Isn't working.
I forgot the error but something like "Equal is not a member of Mercenary" or something like that.
I changed it to ${Me.Mercenary} and then got some error about "non numerical ${Target.HPs}<90"

I know they changed the TLO regarding Mercenary but I didn't see the exact changes.
Any help?

Change Me.Mercenary.Equal to Mercenary.State.Equal

Edit - I gotta learn to refresh before posting :P

Quick and easy one for mass clicking of items in inventory. I'm using it presently to skill up alcohol tolerance.

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if ((${Me.Skill[Alcohol Tolerance]}<${Me.SkillCap[Alcohol Tolerance]}) && ${InvSlot[30].Item.Name.Equal[Mead]}) /itemnotify 30 rightmouseup
downshit1=/if (!${InvSlot[30].Item.Name.Equal[Mead]} && ${FindItemCount[=Mead]}>0) /exchange "Mead" 30

Need help with a stacking issue-
I want a holyshit that clicks my wars epic on named, problem is it doesen't stack with banner hp aura "Standard of Health" (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=7607)
So I want it to not cast if theres a stacking issue, now it just recasts over and over.
This is what I got so far-

holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[60332]} && ${Spell[Kreljnok's Fury].Stacks[0]}) /casting "Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power"|Item

I haven't tested this yet, but here's one to cancel any active disc (other than deflection) and fire deflection if my SK gets below 20% life. This is mainly to cancel a current unholy aura disc since I typically pop epic + VoD + first spire + unholy aura during a named fight and don't want it blocking a deflection if it's really needed.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<15 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection Discipline]} && !${Melee.DiscID}==4590) /multiline ; /stopdisc ; /disc deflection discipline

Last edited:
I haven't tested this yet, but here's one to cancel any active disc (other than deflection) and fire deflection if my SK gets below 20% life. This is mainly to cancel a current unholy aura disc since I typically pop epic + VoD + first spire + unholy aura during a named fight and don't want it blocking a deflection if it's really needed.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctHPs}>15 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection Discipline]} && !${Melee.DiscID}==4590) /multiline ; /stopdisc ; /disc deflection discipline

This currently checks if your hp is greater than 15 I believe.

I'd like to build a holyshit for my SK when he's pulling to automatically stop and FD for ~30 seconds if he has more than 4 mobs on xtarget (overpulled) instead of coming back to wipe my group. Does anyone have ideas for this? I imagine it will be difficult to get it to work on a pull, but not when he's already in camp with 3 and a roamer shows up (a situation I can handle since 2 are mezzed already). If anyone has some ideas on how to work this, for example checking for # of mobs on xtarget or getting him to stop moving to FD please let me know!

When duelling my mages pet with my SK?

I'm currently raising my SK skills as he's just hit 85. I now need to get his skills up with weapons and such, preferably afk. I've found a nice place but when I start, he hits once and the autoattack (melee) toggles off.

What setting should I be checking and where?

Thanks in advance... I'm sure I'm missing something very simple here!

its an mq2melee thing I don't like to share because it confuses people and its mainly for the zek server where you have to attack all the assholes griefing you.

SpawnType: 0 + all desired target type modifier: (+1 PC) (+2 NPC) (+4 PC PET) (+8 NPC PET) (+16 PC CORPSE) (+32 NPC CORPSE) default is 10 (0 for base + 2 for NPC and + 8 for NPC PET).

MQ2Melee.ini set SpawnType=15

Rich (BB code):
[Settings]
SpawnType=15
MeleeKeys=z
RangeKeys=x

never use arena, pok, guild lobby <~this is just derp level of stupidity"
saw a guy practicing skills at small bank in the damn doorway!
use a house or go to a zone where you wont be bothered or seen for most part.
use 2 cleric mercs apprentice are fine for some reason in duel mode the clerics will heal opposite duelers but not the owners , go figure, turn /melee off on both toons as I have seen for some weird reason laely the pets will stop attacking after awhile so be sure you are hitting the pet "tv episopde on " while you skill up.

Here are some I setup for my wizard. Seem to be working so far

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]}) /alt act 500
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Acute Focus of Arcanum]}) /alt act 1668
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.Song[Silent Casting].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Prolonged Destruction]}) /alt act 452
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.Song[Prolonged Destruction].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast Rk. II].ID}) /alt act 515
downshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Prolonged Destruction].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Twincast Rk. II]}) /casting "Twincast Rk. II"
downshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.Song[Prolonged Destruction].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fury of Kerafyrm]}) /alt act 759
downshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Volatile Mana Blaze]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<70) /alt act 625
downshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[A Hole in Space]}) /alt act 365
downshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Prolonged Destruction].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of Arcanum]}) /alt act 1351

EDIT: I'm a dummy, got it working. They just need to be downshits instead of holyshits.
Double EDIT: I'm still a dummy, downshits or holyshits it doesn't matter - this stuff only fires when kiss doesn't have the wizard casting. Back to the drawing board... maybe some edits to that AFnuke macro.

Last edited:
Is there an "or" option with these? Right now my monk has 3 entries for crane stance:

Rich (BB code):
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Melee.DiscID}==29049 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Melee.DiscID}==25924 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Melee.DiscID}==35072 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii

However, I would love to have it be something like this (obviously not exactly like this, just w/e would let me do an OR gate instead of just and):

Rich (BB code):
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Melee.DiscID}==29049/25924/35072 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii

Rich (BB code):
${Select[${Melee.DiscID},29049,25924,35072]}
0 = none 1=29049 2=25924 3=35072

so I could pretty much just copy/paste what you gave me there right? That saves me about 4 shit slots!
Rich (BB code):
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Select[${Melee.DiscID},29049,25924,35072]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I've redone my SK shits now that he's level 100. He's burning 50k+ on named with this and never dies (Kiss helps with this too).

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Klonda].ID}) /casting "Touch of Klonda"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ragged Bite of Agony]}) /alt act 1279
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]}) /alt act 825
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection Discipline]}) /disc deflection
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Urash]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID}) /casting "Touch of Urash"
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Insinuation Rk. II]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID}) /casting "Dire Insinuation Rk. II"
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harm Touch]}) /multiline ; /alt act 6000 ; /alt act 1277 ; /alt act 87 ; /alt act 651 ; /disc unbroken ; /alt act 3822
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gift of the Quick Spear]}) /multiline ; /alt act 2034 ; /alt act 1278 ; /casting "Latent Etheric Breastplate of the Revenant"|Item
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Innoruuk's Dark Blessing]}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing"|Item
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Scarlet Blade Rk. II]} && ${Me.Buff[Visage of Death].ID}) /disc Scarlet Blade Rk. II
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers]}) /alt act 1450
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection Discipline]} && !${Melee.DiscID}==4590 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bonebrood Mantle Rk. II]}) /disc Bonebrood Mantle Rk. II
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Falsin Rk. II]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID}) /casting "Touch of Falsin Rk. II"
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]}) /alt act 9403

0=Keep HP tap up
1=Cast Ragged Bite of Chaos if it's up
2=Cast Vicious Bite of Chaos if it's up
3=Start named fights with Deflection disc
4=Cast Touch of Urash every time it's up if First Spire is active
5=Cast Dire Insinuation every time it's up if First Spire is active
6=Checks to see if Harm Touch is up and dumps all touches and stuff on named. This is usually 300k+ damage by itself.
7=Cast Gift of the Quick Spear, Soul Flay, and BP click if first spire is active. Checks to see if Quick Spear is up since it's on a 10 min timer like soul flay and BP click are anyway.
8=Click 2.0 if target is named
9=Cast Scarlet Blade if Visage of Death is active
10=Cast First Spire if target is named
11=If target is a named and Deflection has already been used and is no longer active, transition into Bonebrood Mantle
12=Cast Touch of Falsin every time it's up if First Spire is active
13=Cast Visage of Death if target is named

Bard shits:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Quick Time]}) /alt act 3702
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Quick Time].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thousand Blades]}) /disc thousand
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Quick Time].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dance of Blades]}) /alt act 359
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Quick Time].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fierce Eye]}) /alt act 3506
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Funeral Dirge]}) /alt act 777
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Song[Quick Time].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Minstrels]}) /alt act 1422
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Song of Stone]}) /alt act 544
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fading Memories]}) /alt act 212

Last edited:
Quite a few rank 3's in mq2melee aren't working.:

withstand= Reprove Rk. III
gblade= Gashing Blade Rk. III
steely= Steadfast Stance Rk. III

or am i just the last person to figure this out?

Looking for some input on my berserkers holyshits. I am still learning how their discs stack and want to make sure I am not overlooking anything.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /alt act 465
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.Equal[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]}) /alt act 961
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.Equal[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reckless Abandon]}) /alt act 3710
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.Equal[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Cascading Rage]}) /alt act 499
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && !${Melee.DiscID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Resolve]}) /disc Frenzied Resolve
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Resolve]} && !${Melee.DiscID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sundering Discipline]}) /disc Sundering
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.Equal[Sundering Discipline]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 610

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back