• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (3 Viewers)

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${FindItem[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Large Modulation Shard]}) /multiline ; /alt activate 598 ; /autoinventory

You will need to load MQ2Cursor for this to work as the /keep command is part of it. If there is some other way to auto-inventory that I've overlooked that does not require the plugin feel free to let me know.

You might want to consider changing /autoinventory to /timed 5 /autoinventory

When you are in high lag areas you might end up with the rod on your cursor. pretty sure 10 is 1 second, so whatever works.

Actually looking closer at my crappy code I was able to shrink the field of scale mask clicky downshit even more with the help of TLO's Select and FindItemCount :)

Rich (BB code):
downflag15=1
downshit15=/if (${Select[${Zone.Name},Field of Scale,Kaesora Library,Kaesora Hatchery,Kurn's Tower]} && ${FindItemCount[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|Item

Heres a few other things I've started using on my Ranger

I've found the jltkicks=1 option of the Ranger discs doesnt seem to work properly. As a result I've made it into a holyshit because it's annoying.
Rich (BB code):
holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jolting Hook Kicks Rk. ii]} && ${Target.Distance3D}<=50 && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>=467 && !${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Jolting Hook Kicks Rk. ii

Automatically use called shots (waits until Focused Tempest of Arrows is up for maximum effect)

Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Called Shots Rk. ii]} && ${Target.Distance3D}<=150 && ${Me.SpellReady[Focused Tempest of Arrows Rk. II]}) /casting "Called Shots Rk. ii"

And the automated Focused Tempest of Arrows. It will cast it twice rather than 3 times between Called Shots spells because it makes sure called shots is down before casting otherwise the focused one may cast first.

Rich (BB code):
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Focused Tempest of Arrows Rk. II]} && ${Target.Distance3D}<=150 && !${Me.SpellReady[Called Shots Rk. II]}) /casting "Focused Tempest of Arrows Rk. ii"

I've also found this is a good set of downshit/holyshits to use if you have a private guildhall and a toon with a pet that cons green or higher in order to skill up disarm relatively safely, blue or higher reccomended because you get more skill ups that way. Keep in mind that sometimes the pet will ignore safe zones and take a swing or two at you before going back to inactive :) It needs to be a downshit and holyshit because after the first taunt you'll be considered 'in combat'. You need to stand next to the pet and target it. Also It shouldnt be automatically enabled. Make sure you /melee downflag13=1 and /melee holyflag13=1 when you want to skill up. I would not reccomend doing this in the guild lobby or pok as those are zones GM's like to hang out in. However, in the Nexus or some unused corner of the barter section of the bazaar could work.

Rich (BB code):
downflag13=0
downshit13=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[Pet]} && ${Select[${Target.ConColor},GREEN,LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW,RED]} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Disarm]} && ${Target.Distance3D}<=${Target.MaxRangeTo}) /doability Disarm
holyflag13=0
holyshit13=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[Pet]} && ${Select[${Target.ConColor},GREEN,LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW,RED]} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Disarm]} && ${Target.Distance3D}<=${Target.MaxRangeTo}) /doability Disarm

PS: Pet needs to have a weapon for disarming purposes any weapon

Last edited:
Anyone have a holyshit for monk epic 1.0?
Gonna work on setting one up in the meantime, but if anyone has one good to go already.. ^_~

Rich (BB code):
holyflag5=1
holyshit5=/if (${FindItemCount[=Celestial Fists]} && ${Spell[Celestial Tranquility].Stacks[0]}) /casting "Celestial Fists"|item

Checks if you have your 1.0 then if the buff will stack with whatever you have on. NOTE: BST or RNG buffs have their hp/atk buff. The ATK component to them overwrites epic.

Looking for a holyflag for a bard. What I need it to do is... Click it's epic when a shammy epic gets clicked so I always have stacked epics without having to switch screens multiple times when boxxing.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Me.Buff[Fateseer's Boon]} && ${FindItem[=Blade of Vesagran].TimerReady}=0 || ${Me.Buff[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu]} && ${FindItem[=Blade of Vesagran].TimerReady}=0) /casting Prismatic Dragon Blade

I'm not sure if it should be Me.Buff or Me.Song because shaman epic click goes to the short buff. If this one dont work switch them.

any chance someone can make it so mq2melee controls selo's sonata like it does selo's kick so i dont have to waste a holyshit/downshit on it? i seem to be maxed out at 15 because my laziness knows no bounds :)

Rich (BB code):
holyflag5=1
holyshit5=/if (${FindItemCount[=Celestial Fists]} && ${Spell[Celestial Tranquility].Stacks[0]}) /casting "Celestial Fists"|item

Checks if you have your 1.0 then if the buff will stack with whatever you have on. NOTE: BST or RNG buffs have their hp/atk buff. The ATK component to them overwrites epic.

Thanks, and yeah I got one working before I looked back here lol, made it for a friend was just annoying cause I thought their buff was a song buff and couldn't test it myself but got it working in the end:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spell[Celestial Tranquility].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Celestial Tranquility].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Celestial Fists"|Hands

Might have to change it up later when BST and RNG buffs start effecting it, but none of that for a while. (Progression)

I'm trying to automate hand of piety use with a holyshit... However I'm finding it difficult to find the average health of the group. I want it to trigger if the group average health goes below like 75% and make sure there are at least 2 other people in range.

I also heard something about more than 255 characters in a statement causes it to fail/crash? or is that just for the IF statements (like harmtouchif)?

That would be a Sweet holyshit AH, let me know how it's going, I am not the best around here by a long shot, but I do like to help when possible

Ok I figured it out... I think.

Automated Hand of Piety Holyshit
Rich (BB code):
holyflag11=1
holyshit11=/if (${Me.Grouped} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hand of Piety]} && ${SpawnCount[group radius 100]}>=3 && ${Me.PctHPs}+${Math.Calc[${If[${Group.Member[1].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[1].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[2].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[2].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[3].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[3].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[4].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[4].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[5].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[5].PctHPs},0]}/${If[${Me.Grouped},${SpawnCount[group radius 100]},1]}]}<=75) /alt activate 180

This code should work. It doesnt cause any error messages but I havent had a chance to test it out in combat. Change the highlighted RED numbers to meet your preferences. The first one is how many group members must be in range before it will consider using the AA. The second is the average health of the group before it will consider using the AA.

Last edited:
i will be testing it out in the morning, it looks good. i bet its one of the most complicated Shit's, if not the most. good job and red cent-ing

Ok I figured it out... I think.

Automated Hand of Piety Holyshit
Rich (BB code):
holyflag11=1
holyshit11=/if (${Me.Grouped} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hand of Piety]} && ${SpawnCount[group radius 100]}>=3 && ${Me.PctHPs}+${Math.Calc[${If[${Group.Member[1].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[1].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[2].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[2].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[3].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[3].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[4].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[4].PctHPs},0]}+${If[${Group.Member[5].Spawn.ID},${Group.Member[5].PctHPs},0]}/${If[${Me.Grouped},${SpawnCount[group radius 100]},1]}]}<=75) /alt activate 180

This code should work. It doesnt cause any error messages but I havent had a chance to test it out in combat. Change the highlighted RED numbers to meet your preferences. The first one is how many group members must be in range before it will consider using the AA. The second is the average health of the group before it will consider using the AA.

Might want to add !${Me.Hovering} so it doesn't constantly try and fire if you die.

Got tired of my window getting spammed when I die + casting aura's in the middle of combat (sitting to mem spell sucked)

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 ) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 ) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

Cleric Aura Automation

I wrote this for a friend of mine. They have a cleric and keep Yaulp XI Rk. II on the spell bar at all times. This eats up more downshits but it saves you spell gem slots.

downshit0: Mems Aura of the Zealot if it needs to be cast (and gem 10 = Yaulp XI RK. II)
downshit1: Casts Aura of the Zealot if memed.
downshit2: Mems Circle of Divinity Rk. II if it needs to be cast (and gem 10 = Yaulp XI RK. II)
downshit3: Casts Circle of Divinity Rk. II if memed.
downshit4: Mems Yaulp XI Rk. II if Aura of the Zealot is in gem 10 and that aura is up as well as if Circle of Divinity is in gem 10 and that aura is up.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=416 && ${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Yaulp XI RK. II]} ) /memspell 10 "Aura of the Pious"
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=416 && ${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Aura of the Pious]}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=625 && ${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Yaulp XI RK. II]}) /memspell 10 "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=625 && ${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]}) /casting "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"
downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Aura of the Pious]} && ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} || ${Me.Gem[10].Name.Equal[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]} && ${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length}) /memspell 10 "Yaulp XI RK. II"

Found a bug... ${Me.Combat} returns FALSE if you arent actually meleeing the target. You want !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

Last edited:
Trying to make have my mage's pet assist the merc tank and attack. Not sure what I am not doing right.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /pet attack

Try the built in pet functions first

petassist=[on|off]
Will send pet attack on engage and backoff on enrage/infuriate if those options are enabled. The plugin will also use /pet hold if you have that AA.
petdelay=[0-30]
Will not engage pet until [x] seconds has passed.
petmend=[0-100]
Cast "Mend Companion" or "Replenish Companion" if pet is at or below given health % (will cast higher of the two if you have both).
petrange=[0-150]
Will not engage pet until mob is within [x] range of your pet.

Rich (BB code):
/melee melee=1
/melee petassist=1
/melee petrange=75
/melee save

Im having a problem with the hollyshits.Im trying to cast dots and have them refresh when they wear off but for some reason it just recasts
Am i missing a command to check for dots or something?
heres my code
Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyshit1=/if (!${Target.Buff[Engulfing Darkness].ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Engulfing Darkness]}) /casting "Engulfing Darkness"
holyshit2=/if (!${Target.Buff[Heat Blood].ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Heat Blood]}) /casting "Heat Blood"
holyshit3=/if (!${Target.Buff[Disease Cloud].ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Disease Cloud]}) /casting "Disease Cloud"
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Cast.Ready[Lifedraw]}) /casting "Lifedraw"
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Cast.Ready[Spike of Disease]}) /casting "Spike of Disease"

Try this. It kind of creates a ghetto timer per fight and casts based on mob health
Rich (BB code):

Last edited:
Having problems with my Holyshits firing, here is my setup and I'm using Camakyzi's SK ini from the first page.
Here is my current MQ2Melee ini -

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Rez]
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=0
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=30
harmtouch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
melee=1
petassist=1
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke1=19314
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
stunning=100
taunt=1
withstand=60
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Lanys Rk. II"
holyshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Burst of Spite Rk. II]}) /casting "Burst of Spite Rk. II"
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Leechcurse Discipline]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<92) /disc Leechcurse Discipline
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers"
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Stellite Deathwatch Breastplate]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID}) /casting "Stellite Deathwatch Breastplate"|Item
holyshit13=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Nightrage's Esurience].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Tharoff Rk. II]}) /casting "Touch of Tharoff Rk. II"
holyshit14=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Aura Discipline]}) /disc Unholy Aura Discipline
holyshit15=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Plague of the Karanas Rk. II]} && !${Target.Buff[Plague of the Karanas Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Plague of the Karanas Rk. II"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]}) /casting "Vicious Bite of Chaos"
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Malarian Carapace Rk. II]} ) /disc Malarian Carapace Rk. II
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Terror of Jelvalak Rk. II]}) /casting "Terror of Jelvalak Rk. II"
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Tharoff Rk. II]}) /casting "Touch of Tharoff Rk. II"
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Constriction Rk. II]} && !${Target.Buff[Dire Constriction Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Dire Constriction Rk. II"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Malarian Spear Rk. II]}) /casting "Malarian Spear Rk. II"
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Implication Rk. II]} ) /casting "Dire Implication Rk. II"
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harm Touch]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.PctHPs}<70) /casting "Harm Touch"
version=4.965

Anything look out of the ordinary there, what should I change to get this working?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Spyderz, the first time I did it, it reset all my settings. Was odd, but now that it's saved, and i'll backup my ini file and try again.

SHADOWKNIGHT

I see the post for the 85 SK, here is what I use on my 90 SK

I turn specific ones on and off with hotkeys dependant on the situation

Example:
/melee holyflag15=0
To turn off auto using epic when I'm at the keyboard.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II" gem6
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 &&  ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Iglum Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem2
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[3822]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 3822
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[1450]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 1450
holyshit12=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[9403]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 9403
holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[87]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 87
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[6000]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 6000
holyshit15=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=40 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing" |Item
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Accusation Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Dire Accusation Rk. II" gem1
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning && !${Target.Type.Equal[PC]}) /casting "Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II" gem2
holyshit4=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 825
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 822
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Cast.Ready[Loathing Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /Casting "Loathing Rk. II" gem8
holyshit7=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Cast.Ready[Burst of Spite Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /Casting "Burst of Spite Rk. II" gem7
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[7755]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>2 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 7755
holyshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Cast.Ready[Confontation for Power Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song[Confrontation for Power Recourse Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Confrontation for Power Rk. II" gem4

Easy to make the downflag ones but if it saves anyone some work here is my buffing. I havent looked at it in a while but should be fairly up to date.

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Banshee Skin Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Banshee Skin Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Banshee Skin Rk. II" gem6
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Razors Edge].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Razors Edge].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Razors Edge" |item
downshit10=/if (${Spell[Gorgon Skin Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Gorgon Skin Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Gorgon Skin Rk. II" gem12
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Storm Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Storm Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "StormEye Band" |item
downshit13=/if (${Spell[Might of the Giants].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of the Giants].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Leaf of Autumn" |item
downshit14=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Argendev's Shroud" |item
downshit15=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Iron Vestment of Control" |item
downshit16=/if (${Spell[Amygdalan Horror Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Amygdalan Horror Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Amygdalan Horror Rk. II" gem9
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ritual Blood Ring" |item
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Drape of Fear Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Buff[Drape of Fear Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Drape of Fear Rk. II" gem9
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Shroud of the Plagueborne Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Shroud of the Plagueborne Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Shroud of the Plagueborne Rk. II" gem9
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II" gem9
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Call of Dusk Rk. II].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && !${Me.Buff[Call of Dusk Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Call of Dusk Rk. II" gem9
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spellsword Guardian's Ring" |item
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Marvelous Visions].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Marvelous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Fabled Belt of Marvelous Visions" |item
downshit9=/if (${Spell[Soothing Breath III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Beast King's Claw" |item

Alts used here:
Chattering Bones 3822
Visage of Death 9403
Leech Touch 87
Harm Touch 6000
Vicious Bite of Chaos 825
Explosion of Hatred 822
Scourge Skin 7755

Full Alt list is now here:
HoT Alt Activate List

Last edited:
Yes Spyderz, the first time I did it, it reset all my settings. Was odd, but now that it's saved, and i'll backup my ini file and try again.

You have
Rich (BB code):
aggro=0

and in several holyflags you have
Rich (BB code):
${Melee.AggroMode}

Remove them or
Rich (BB code):
aggro=1

Can you please associate the alt ability names with the numbers in your holyshits in your post please for clarity. I don't play my sk enough to know the names.

Thanks Nyght, excellent post. Definitely informative. Guess my original post was a bit confusing because my SK is 88, and often switches between tanking and just assisting. Haven't had much time to troubleshoot things yet, but with your post it should be much easier.

Just so I don't have this totally wrong, if all conditions are meet and holyshits are configured properly - they will automatically fire in combat with conditions meet and mq2melee loaded?

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back