• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2ItemScore

Plugin - MQ2ItemScore (1 Viewer)

So something I noticed is that when I compare a weapon, if the comparison weapon is Primary/Secondary, it will only compare with my current Secondary and not with my current primary. Is this some kind of setting I am missing?

Last patch is causing an issue with itemscore and targeting. What I have noticed is that it will un-target whom/whatever you have targeted to the click. Killing goco/giveitems macro for me.

solved my own problem. not a fix for the plugin but a workaround.

ClickAny=1 is clicking
ClickAny=0 is clicking
ClickAny= is not clicking and doesn't break it.

Something seems to be strange with the plugin, toons that already have an item are reporting when that item is linked that it is an upgrade but with negative scores - only happening with certain items. Some toons not reporting that an item is an upgrade when it definitely is - I haven't been able to work out the reason for this yet. Anyone else seeing this?

I don't seem to bet getting any report when things come through the chat channels. This is my global settings.

[Global]
Report=/bc
ClickChannel=ooc
ClickGroup=1
ClickGuild=1
ClickRaid=1
ClickAny=1

Getting the following error. Any suggestions?

[MQ2] MO2ItemScore Error [DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'highlight reset] on
Evaluate[S [Me.Class.ShortNamel] = [RNG]

Do you have a ranger section in your ini file?
This is what I have in MQItemScore.ini:

[Global]
Report=None
ClickChannel=
ClickGroup=0
ClickGuild=0
ClickRaid=0
ClickAny=1
[RNG]
AC=10.00
HP=1.00
HPReg=0.00
Mana=0.00
ManaReg=0.00
hSTR=0.00
hSTA=15.00
hAGI=0.00
hDEX=0.00
hINT=0.00
hWIS=0.00
hCHR=0.00
Heal=0.00
Nuke=0.00
Clrv=0.00
Attack=0.00
Haste=0.00
Ratio=0.00

Also getting the following error when MQ loads:

MQ2Itemscore: :LoadDB Failed to open file [C:\users\Appdata \Local\VeryVanilla\MacroQuest \Release\Config\MQ2ItemscoreTemplates.txt]
MQ2Itemscore: :LoadDB Failed to open file [C:\users\Appdata \Local\VeryVanilla\MacroQuest \Release\Config\MQ2ItemscoreCache.txt]
MQ2Itemscore: :LoadDB 0 itedms, Found templates for [ ]

Last edited:
Plugin - MQ2ItemScore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back