• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2ItemScore

Plugin - MQ2ItemScore (1 Viewer)

RedCents
489¢
So something I noticed is that when I compare a weapon, if the comparison weapon is Primary/Secondary, it will only compare with my current Secondary and not with my current primary. Is this some kind of setting I am missing?

RedCents
521¢
Last patch is causing an issue with itemscore and targeting. What I have noticed is that it will un-target whom/whatever you have targeted to the click. Killing goco/giveitems macro for me.

RedCents
521¢
solved my own problem. not a fix for the plugin but a workaround.

ClickAny=1 is clicking
ClickAny=0 is clicking
ClickAny= is not clicking and doesn't break it.

RedCents
540¢
Something seems to be strange with the plugin, toons that already have an item are reporting when that item is linked that it is an upgrade but with negative scores - only happening with certain items. Some toons not reporting that an item is an upgrade when it definitely is - I haven't been able to work out the reason for this yet. Anyone else seeing this?

RedCents
764¢
I don't seem to bet getting any report when things come through the chat channels. This is my global settings.

[Global]
Report=/bc
ClickChannel=ooc
ClickGroup=1
ClickGuild=1
ClickRaid=1
ClickAny=1

Users who are viewing this thread