• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - mq2eqwire issue~~ CPU loads HIGH!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ysaga

RedCents
149¢
18 boxes situation ~~Can't open any more boxes because verrrry lagg!!
AMD 2700X CPU, RAM:32GB
====================================================
------------------CPU ----- RAM ----- GPU
with mq2eqwire : 77% --- 56% --- 30%

wituout mq2eqwire : 69% --- 59% --- 97%
=================================================

I have used mq2eqwire so long, first time meet this issue at first day mq2-renew

Anyone have the same issue ??? or know how to solve it ???

thanks first

Last edited:
Last edited:
18 boxes situation ~~Can't open any more boxes because verrrry lagg!!
AMD 2700X CPU, RAM:32GB
====================================================
------------------CPU ----- RAM ----- GPU
with mq2eqwire : 77% --- 56% --- 30%

wituout mq2eqwire : 69% --- 59% --- 97%
=================================================

I have used mq2eqwire so long, first time meet this issue at first day mq2-renew

Anyone have the same issue ??? or know how to solve it ???

thanks first
any macros running?

I don't see a reason to use both of these plugins together.

I was using fps until I bought wire this month. But after patch, I wasn't even able to load past 6 accounts without 1-2 crashing out. So I turned fps back on as it seems to allow the loading and less CPU usage until I can get in.

Yeah same here. Eqwire isn’t working as it is supposed to. I’m mac cpu on 10 accounts whereas I could run more and be at 50%. I’m using mq2fps in addition right now and I’m back down to 50%. Eqwire is doing something at least, because when I turn it off, cpu goes up and then back down when I turn it on. Just not doing the same as it used to unfortunately.

Since I was new to MQ2EQwire I actually remembered reading something about having to re-install this plug-in after every patch and sure enough its on the macro page.

Before you load MQ2 , update the plugin , as soon as I did, it fixed the issue.

1603636312210.png

Since I was new to MQ2EQwire I actually remembered reading something about having to re-install this plug-in after every patch and sure enough its on the macro page.

Before you load MQ2 , update the plugin , as soon as I did, it fixed the issue.

View attachment 25199
this note is/was before the launcher. the launcher should automatically download the new file - and you can check by hitting your plugins tab

I have been having weird super high CPU usage issues recently, too. I noticed when I was running 20 accounts that I was maxing the processor out which is super unusual. I can normally run that many and the other shit I am doing and it sits no higher than 40% utilization.

Had the issue running eqwire and without. I have no idea what changed in the last month but I have swapped over to mq2fps and it is working great for me!

Do you use WinEQ2 or something similar? I had an issue like this because winEQ2 was setting CPU affinity, i disabled the option and set CPU affinity manually and that solved the problem for me

I do not. Prior to the last patch, I was just using normal VV mq2 and mq2eqwire. After the patch my CPU spiked to 100%. Loading mq2fps dropped CPU down to about 40. Turning mq2eqwire off bumps up my cpu to about 65%, so I think it's doing something, just maybe not the background fps well anymore? Even though the screens are "still" when I preview them (as they has been prior to the patch), meaning it looks like they aren't drawing as you would expect them not to using eqwire.

Problem - mq2eqwire issue~~ CPU loads HIGH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back