• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - mq2eqwire issue~~ CPU loads HIGH!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ysaga

RedCents
149¢
18 boxes situation ~~Can't open any more boxes because verrrry lagg!!
AMD 2700X CPU, RAM:32GB
====================================================
------------------CPU ----- RAM ----- GPU
with mq2eqwire : 77% --- 56% --- 30%

wituout mq2eqwire : 69% --- 59% --- 97%
=================================================

I have used mq2eqwire so long, first time meet this issue at first day mq2-renew

Anyone have the same issue ??? or know how to solve it ???

thanks first

Last edited:
Last edited:
18 boxes situation ~~Can't open any more boxes because verrrry lagg!!
AMD 2700X CPU, RAM:32GB
====================================================
------------------CPU ----- RAM ----- GPU
with mq2eqwire : 77% --- 56% --- 30%

wituout mq2eqwire : 69% --- 59% --- 97%
=================================================

I have used mq2eqwire so long, first time meet this issue at first day mq2-renew

Anyone have the same issue ??? or know how to solve it ???

thanks first
any macros running?

Yeah same here. Eqwire isn’t working as it is supposed to. I’m mac cpu on 10 accounts whereas I could run more and be at 50%. I’m using mq2fps in addition right now and I’m back down to 50%. Eqwire is doing something at least, because when I turn it off, cpu goes up and then back down when I turn it on. Just not doing the same as it used to unfortunately.

Since I was new to MQ2EQwire I actually remembered reading something about having to re-install this plug-in after every patch and sure enough its on the macro page.

Before you load MQ2 , update the plugin , as soon as I did, it fixed the issue.

1603636312210.png

Since I was new to MQ2EQwire I actually remembered reading something about having to re-install this plug-in after every patch and sure enough its on the macro page.

Before you load MQ2 , update the plugin , as soon as I did, it fixed the issue.

View attachment 25199
this note is/was before the launcher. the launcher should automatically download the new file - and you can check by hitting your plugins tab

I have been having weird super high CPU usage issues recently, too. I noticed when I was running 20 accounts that I was maxing the processor out which is super unusual. I can normally run that many and the other shit I am doing and it sits no higher than 40% utilization.

Had the issue running eqwire and without. I have no idea what changed in the last month but I have swapped over to mq2fps and it is working great for me!

Do you use WinEQ2 or something similar? I had an issue like this because winEQ2 was setting CPU affinity, i disabled the option and set CPU affinity manually and that solved the problem for me

I do not. Prior to the last patch, I was just using normal VV mq2 and mq2eqwire. After the patch my CPU spiked to 100%. Loading mq2fps dropped CPU down to about 40. Turning mq2eqwire off bumps up my cpu to about 65%, so I think it's doing something, just maybe not the background fps well anymore? Even though the screens are "still" when I preview them (as they has been prior to the patch), meaning it looks like they aren't drawing as you would expect them not to using eqwire.

Problem - mq2eqwire issue~~ CPU loads HIGH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back