• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2EQBC

Plugin - MQ2EQBC (1 Viewer)

You talking about the one I wrote?

You talking about the one I wrote?

It is similar to that one, but on the right side of the window is a list of the chars that are logged in. I can't find the app anywhere.

There were two early versions with the 2.0 by ieatacid. Then I wrote this one. It went through several revisions. Early revisions had characters on the right side.

I don't know of any others...

as the title state:
EQBC connects on the server console (3box same pc) and connects in game, BUT... when i try to use /bcg or any /bc command to connected boxes, they do nothing. even the simpliest of things like sit or follow.. nothing. anyone have any idea? there is no error, there is no red text. just does nothing.

try /bcaa //echo hello, or something similar. To send commands to the connected toons, do something like /bcg //target MyToon /bcg //afollow on. You have to use the double forward slashes to replace the single slashes. That being said, a lot of people have moved to using dannet, as it is a peerless server.

Here is the link to the commands: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2eqbc.120/
aye ive tried all that. lol it just does nothing, even on the main toon it says it sends the commands to the connected toons, still nothing lol.

i was actually looking at dannet right as you commented. i might just switch..
thank you nightmare

try /bcaa //echo hello, or something similar. To send commands to the connected toons, do something like /bcg //target MyToon /bcg //afollow on. You have to use the double forward slashes to replace the single slashes. That being said, a lot of people have moved to using dannet, as it is a peerless server.

Here is the link to the commands: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2eqbc.120/
welp Dannet was setup and working in like 30seconds per toon. now we cooking with propane! THANKS

Mine is saying "Waiting for connections on port: (numbers). Am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find that in the video

which command? /bcaa connect?

And I thought it wasn't working because the 2nd window never popped up to ask if I wanted to do standalone

I just bought a new laptop and when i try to load BCCMD it says it is trying to connect, but then I get the message "Could not connect". Is there a setting somewhere I need to edit for my new laptop?

I just bought a new laptop and when i try to load BCCMD it says it is trying to connect, but then I get the message "Could not connect". Is there a setting somewhere I need to edit for my new laptop?
I'd ensure you're trying to connecting to where you want (check instructions).

and then i'd ensure that you are allowing eqbc on windows

if you don't have a specific reason for using eqbc, i'd recommend just using dannet

im getting a 'no connection details specified, using server, port, and password from ini file.'

ive been able to always connect to bccmd connect but it's giving me this error now since I've updated 4/23/24

Plugin - MQ2EQBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back