• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Cast does seem to fuction in Red Quest Compiles (1 Viewer)

19orange44

RedCents
I have had a problem with the complies from RedQuest v1 to RedQuest v2. MQ2Cast doesn't seem to work correctly when I use /casting for an item I get the message "You do not seem to have that spell memorized." Example /casting "Ring of the Beast" item. But when I use A Troll Compile, CybnisDoubleMocha(not vaid anymore, or my compile /casting works.

I have defaut plugins and MQ2Cast, MQ2Melee, MQ2Exchange, MQ2Bandoler, MQ2Moveutils loaded.

I like your complies since you include alot of plugins that I don't have the source for.

Last edited:
If your compiling for yourself, just remove the Date / time check, and copy their pre compiled DLL's for the plugin you want from them as a temporary fix. Until the problem is solved. Just a thought. (And it's what I do when I try a new plugin out.)

MQ2Cast does seem to fuction in Red Quest Compiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back