• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest MQ2BerZerker contest, reply to win an expansion pack! (1 Viewer)

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
13,955¢
This contest has been completed and the winners selected. the second post contains the winners. If you were a winner you'll find I mentioned you in a post and in order to claim your prize you must contact me.

To everyone who's number didn't get picked, thanks for joining the contest and I do hope you have better luck at another time!

Greeting Redguides,

CWTN here and I got something exciting to talk with you about today. MQ2BerZerker is now the #1 top paid resource on Redguides. I wanted to celebrate this achievement by letting everyone know that I plan to give away 3 copies of the latest expansion Torment of Velious! MQ2BerZerker has been the top resource for a few days at this point and I was trying to think of a way to reward the community that didn't seem disingenuous, but also helped you along on your adventures for Everquest. So here I've finally decided and got clearance from the finance department (my wife) to purchase my 6 characters their copies of the expansion as well as purchase 3 additional copies for 3 lucky people!

Got questions? Let's see if I can answer them.

Q. What do I need to do to win?
A. Post here to opt in. Owners of the MQ2BerZerker are automatically given an entry and if they post here are given an ADDITIONAL entry!

Q. I've been meaning to buy a copy, but I haven't got around to it, if I rush out and go buy a copy, do I get the additional entry?
A. Certainly do, I can't buy the expansions until the 23rd, so you have until the 23rd to grab your copy of MQ2BerZerker for your additional chance to win a copy of the latest expansion.

Q. What are the odds I can win?
A. Currently I'm showing 292 licenses to use MQ2BerZerker. That means you have a 1 in 292 chance to win a copy of the expansion and will change based on the number of entrants. The odds are certainly better than the lottery.

Q. I'm stupid rich and don't want your handout. How do I opt out.
A. Post here that you're not interested in my charity and I'll gladly remove your name from the list of potential winners.

Q. If I buy my friends a copy of MQ2BerZerker, can I get more chances to win a copy of the expansion?
A. No, only one manual entry (posting to this thread) and one automatic entry (owning a licensed copy of MQ2BerZerker), that means entrants are limited to two chances per Redguides username.

Q. Wait....slow down. What is MQ2BerZerker?!
A. MQ2BerZerker is a plugin designed specifically to play your berserker character for you. You can find more information at https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2berzerker.1018/

If you have more questions that aren't covered here, you can post them here, or you can contact me on discord, which is the preferred method of communication. https://www.redguides.com/community/ewr-discord/

Disclaimer:
No purchase necessary for entry into the contest.
No more entries after October 22nd, 11:59 PM (CST).
Results of the contest will be posted here once the results are available.
Rewards cannot be transferred. If a winner is announced and they don't make contact to claim their prize within 7 days the prize will be re-introduced back to the contest and a new winner selected.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

Opted Out:
Sic
toots

Last edited:
would like to join this idea, but only need one copy i think, spread the love and all that jazz.

Contest MQ2BerZerker contest, reply to win an expansion pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back