• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2 for EQ2 (1 Viewer)

From what I have collected the closest thing is InnerSpace, and that's just an automated botting program. So basically I don't think there is anything like MQ2 for EQ2. I could be wrong, but I'll give you the best information I can.

There is actually amadeus developed ISXEQ2 which is essentially a MQ2 for EQ2. You can find it here:

http://www.isxgames.com/

Its subscription based, so you do need to pay for it. On top of a innerspace subscription to run the extension which is isxeq2.

There is actually amadeus developed ISXEQ2 which is essentially a "MQ2 for EQ2". You can find it here:

http://www.isxgames.com/

Its subscription based, so you do need to pay for it. On top of a "innerspace subscription to run the extension" which is isxeq2.
so both programs are both named isxeq2?

ogrebot for isxeq2 is probably your best bet, there are some other auto quest line bots, but they're updated super infrequently. Ogrebot is really good, however

I second Ogrebot, Kannkor is the creator and does great work. His in game UI for bot settings is amazing, i wish he would have finished his EQ1 build.
He also scripts raid encounters. Well worth the money. You will need innerspace and isxeq also to use his program.

havent seen marbury in YEARRRS, marbury if your reading this by chance hit me up in pm i needa get ahold of Someoneorsomething again

From what I have collected the closest thing is InnerSpace, and that's just an automated botting program. So basically I don't think there is anything like MQ2 for EQ2. I could be wrong, but I'll give you the best information I can.

Is inner space and Isboxer not the same thing? I thought ISboxer was mostly broadcasting and screen layout. That is all I use it for.

If it automates things, how exactly does it compare to MQ2 in EQ1?

and what features beyond broadcasting does it do in EQ2?

I don't visit the forums much so please feel free to quote or otherwise tag me in a reply directed to me so I don't miss it.

Thank you.

Is inner space and Isboxer not the same thing?

If it automates things, how exactly does it compare to MQ2 in EQ1?

and what features beyond broadcasting does it do in EQ2?

InnerSpace is one part, IsBoxer is one thing you can do with that part. In this case, IsBoxser sets up window layouts and key broadcasting, but that's not all InnerSpace can do.

InnerSpace has a scripting engine and a plugin engine. It never gained much traction with EQ1 because we already had MQ2 and maintaining both isn't something anyone wanted to do.

OgreBot is similar to a very advanced macro or plugin with menu options.

I wish Kannkor would Finnish is EQ1 program. His program was so flexible and with some custom scripting, we were able to beat the whole game multiple expansions with just two people.

I honestly would not migrate to Eq2 with the same accounts. Several years ago all my accounts were banned without notice. I figured it was because we were beating all the guilds on the server for server first kill on raid and ppl were bitching. It was later I found out through isxeq2 forums that there was a witch hunt for ppl who hoard massive amount of kronos and suspected of rmting. I guess I got hit when I gave a chunk of kronos to a rl friend when she was having a rough patch. The whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth and have not supported EQ2 since.

InnerSpace is one part, IsBoxer is one thing you can do with that part. In this case, IsBoxser sets up window layouts and key broadcasting, but that's not all InnerSpace can do.

InnerSpace has a scripting engine and a plugin engine. It never gained much traction with EQ1 because we already had MQ2 and maintaining both isn't something anyone wanted to do.

OgreBot is similar to a very advanced macro or plugin with menu options.

Is that something that I would have already with my ISboxer subscription? Where would I find the information to utilize it for EQ2?

I wish Kannkor would Finnish is EQ1 program. His program was so flexible and with some custom scripting, we were able to beat the whole game multiple expansions with just two people.

I honestly would not migrate to Eq2 with the same accounts. Several years ago all my accounts were banned without notice. I figured it was because we were beating all the guilds on the server for server first kill on raid and ppl were bitching. It was later I found out through isxeq2 forums that there was a witch hunt for ppl who hoard massive amount of kronos and suspected of rmting. I guess I got hit when I gave a chunk of kronos to a rl friend when she was having a rough patch. The whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth and have not supported EQ2 since.

I wouldn't go that far with things. Right now I 3-box and just use MQ2 for autofollow and to reduce the spammage on nukes and heals. I still prefer to do missions and such with other people. I just use MQ2 to ease the solo imbalance. I know MQ2 can do more, but I just stick with things I can already do with traditional boxing, but it saves my keyboard and power.

1. Get a subscription for isboxer which gives you innerspace (which isboxer uses to interact with the game)
2. Get a subscription for isxeq2
3. Get a subscription for Ogrebot

If you go to the ogrebot page it explains it all if I recall correctly, they also have a discord chat you should join.

mq2 for EQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back