• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2 for EQ2

redskycrow

RedCents
21¢
question for the gurus here is there something like MQ2 for EQ2? mainly after maps and possible warping

Thanks,
Red

RedCents
51¢
From what I have collected the closest thing is InnerSpace, and that's just an automated botting program. So basically I don't think there is anything like MQ2 for EQ2. I could be wrong, but I'll give you the best information I can.

Abyss

RedCents
There is actually amadeus developed ISXEQ2 which is essentially a MQ2 for EQ2. You can find it here:

http://www.isxgames.com/

Its subscription based, so you do need to pay for it. On top of a innerspace subscription to run the extension which is isxeq2.

RedCents
311¢
There is actually amadeus developed ISXEQ2 which is essentially a "MQ2 for EQ2". You can find it here:

http://www.isxgames.com/

Its subscription based, so you do need to pay for it. On top of a "innerspace subscription to run the extension" which is isxeq2.
so both programs are both named isxeq2?

RedCents
311¢
Anyone in here have moderate experience with ISXEQ2? Shoot me a PM.

Sicprofundus

RedCents
1,342¢
ogrebot for isxeq2 is probably your best bet, there are some other auto quest line bots, but they're updated super infrequently. Ogrebot is really good, however

RedCents
361¢
I second Ogrebot, Kannkor is the creator and does great work. His in game UI for bot settings is amazing, i wish he would have finished his EQ1 build.
He also scripts raid encounters. Well worth the money. You will need innerspace and isxeq also to use his program.

RedCents
161¢
havent seen marbury in YEARRRS, marbury if your reading this by chance hit me up in pm i needa get ahold of Someoneorsomething again