• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Move servers, change name now available (1 Viewer)

Czarman

RedCents
1,381¢
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=78046

New Services Now Available!
Turbine is pleased to announce that we are now offering three new services to the The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™ community:

* World Character Transfer: Started on Elendilmir but all your friends are on Nimrodel? Turbine can now move your character from one LOTRO world to another! Your character stays intact, retaining all of its stats, items, levels, titles, and other information. The fee to transfer your character from one server to another is $24.95 per move.
* Character Rename: Wish you'd picked a different name, but have come too far to re-roll? Characters can now be renamed for a fee of $9.95 per name change.
* Kinship Rename: Kinships can now be renamed for a fee of $12.95 per change. You must be the founder of your Kinship to change the name!

For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base. Thanks for playing!

So do you guys need a 40 Burglar? Lol, I am thinking about moving from Firefoot, has to be the least populated server out there.

Well if all goes well, Nyteshade should be moved within the next day or so. Who should I send a tell to?

Holy crap, I am moved already. I just put in for the change like an hour ago and it is done.

edit : had to change my name to Nyteshader.

Someone asked why I left MMObugs server (Firefoot). Well about 1/2 of them moved on and hit 50 like within the first few weeks, others like myself were still experimenting with the various classes and seeing which we liked the most, etc. Before long all the level 50's left and was basically me and 2-3 other people. Finding groups on that server was a chore, because almost all the level 50 people quit playing (not just in our guild). I m not sure how bad it is here on our server, but I got tired of trying to 2 box things with my Lore-master. Hopefully this game picks up more players but it seems a lot of people that RUSHED to hit 50 have quit.

Move servers, change name now available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back