• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Most Clicked item in EQ. (1 Viewer)

Avian

RedCents
4,298¢
So I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately for no real reason. What do you think the most used clickies in EQ history are? (Or just currently, as that's probably much easier to answer)

Now, realistically, I'm sure some of the 2.0s, modern chest clicks, or potions take most of the top spots, so for the sake of argument I'm ignoring those. (All the 2.0s, HoT pots, gate pots, haste pots, cloudy pots, etc). It's not lost on me that this community and it's boxing nature makes everyone more self sufficient without clickies than the general population. This is probably a better question for Reddit or the live forums but I don't frequent them anymore.

I'm sure I'm missing some incredibly obvious ones. Particularly so for bard click effects.

Where my heads at right now, in no particular order.
Drunkard's Stein
Ring of the Ancients (or insert other shrink click here)
Tiny Companion clicks
Lizardscale Plated Girdle (Even with it being replaced by Jann's Veil, now)
Anguish Chest clicks (particularly thinking warrior, SK, necromancer here)
Circle of X clicks
Holgresh Elder Beads
Journeyman Boots
Symphony of Battle clicks
Orb of Tishan or The Lady's Entreaty
Staff of Elemental Flux (now replaced by the aa, but was clicked like crazy before that)
AoE Clickies for PLing (Holgresh Mojo Stick - Oil of Fennin Ro)
(Personal favorite probably not that high on the list these days - Gyrospire Relocation Device)

Also, I know things like Manastone and pre-nerf circlet got tons of clicks in their day, but I don't know how they stack up in the totality of clicks in the game. Same goes for PoP clickies on visibles.

Pre nerf Circlet of shadows for me at least. I use to use click this thing in tandem with FD spaming each while running through zones, as my invis would break I would be spam clicking it with FD Dropping agro and Reinvising
Probably clicked it 100k+times in its life.

Pre nerf Circlet of shadows for me at least. I use to use click this thing in tandem with FD spaming each while running through zones, as my invis would break I would be spam clicking it with FD Dropping agro and Reinvising
Probably clicked it 100k+times in its life.
100% that for me too

My favorite illusion item forever. Amulet of Necropotence. Probably just spam clicked it for no other reason than to see my character make the casting animation as a pure melee class. Same with Journeyman's Boot and Monk Epic 1.0.

My favorite illusion item forever. Amulet or Necropotence. Probably just spam clicked it for no other reason than to see my character make the casting animation as a pure melee class. Same with Journeyman's Boot and Monk Epic 1.0.
ooh jboot - good contender

Yeah, I'd think JBoots, Coldain Ring...but I definitely clicked the prenerf circlet of shadows the most... Just running and spamming it sometimes.

Yeah, I'd think JBoots, Coldain Ring...but I definitely clicked the prenerf circlet of shadows the most... Just running and spamming it sometimes.
100% leaving that little trail behind with the prenerf and coldain ring lol, would do circles around people too - good times

<3 this thread

Obv answer is mod rods.
not if you are a shaman. And since everyone should be a shaman....

For me, it's definitely AoN, especially in the old-school debuff-heavy raids. Also the attack buff earring for the same reason, but I liked putting the AoN first because it was very visible when I got dispelled.

Bard Epic, and Shammy Epic :P

So I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately for no real reason. What do you think the most used clickies in EQ history are? (Or just currently, as that's probably much easier to answer)

Now, realistically, I'm sure some of the 2.0s, modern chest clicks, or potions take most of the top spots, so for the sake of argument I'm ignoring those. (All the 2.0s, HoT pots, gate pots, haste pots, cloudy pots, etc). It's not lost on me that this community and it's boxing nature makes everyone more self sufficient without clickies than the general population. This is probably a better question for Reddit or the live forums but I don't frequent them anymore.

I'm sure I'm missing some incredibly obvious ones. Particularly so for bard click effects.

Where my heads at right now, in no particular order.
Drunkard's Stein
Ring of the Ancients (or insert other shrink click here)
Tiny Companion clicks
Lizardscale Plated Girdle (Even with it being replaced by Jann's Veil, now)
Anguish Chest clicks (particularly thinking warrior, SK, necromancer here)
Circle of X clicks
Holgresh Elder Beads
Journeyman Boots
Symphony of Battle clicks
Orb of Tishan or The Lady's Entreaty
Staff of Elemental Flux (now replaced by the aa, but was clicked like crazy before that)
AoE Clickies for PLing (Holgresh Mojo Stick - Oil of Fennin Ro)
(Personal favorite probably not that high on the list these days - Gyrospire Relocation Device)

Also, I know things like Manastone and pre-nerf circlet got tons of clicks in their day, but I don't know how they stack up in the totality of clicks in the game. Same goes for PoP clickies on visibles.

JBoots for SURE. Everyone one of my toons clicks it when it zones, and when any movement buff is missing.

Tanks spam it nonstop for threat.

Yea, I vote JBoots.

Holgresh Wands are great for PLs too. Those are my top two.

For me, it's got to be the Cauldron of Endless Summoning series of clickies. I'm a big fan of randomness in games. For example, when I used to play Ragnarok Online, I main'd a Sage specifically so I could have access to the spell "Abracadabra" that randomly casted any spell in the game.

Obv answer is mod rods.
I was a mage main for years and somehow I never even considered mod rods. (I knew I was forgetting some obvious ones)

Staff of Viral Flux = awesome pull clickie
This is probably my current most spammed click (It's on my multibind key on the char I play manually) and it wasn't even on my shortlist in the first post.... Not my proudest moment

I think bags the most clicked items in :eq1. We got open them to get our goodies that is stored in them all the time. Some cases we get stuck in them too like this little guy below. Trying to find one goodie we need in one of the many bags we got.

giphy.gif

Ive been gone awhile but the mage summon items like for levitation, underwater breathing, and even the transference wands.

I remember long ago, at the tail end of one of those stupid fear raids that went on for way too long....one of our ogre warriors got a little punchy, took of his pants and then ran around camp clicking his jboots and /shout VROOM VROOOOM VROOOM I'M AN AIRPLANE!

J boots, AoN, bracer of the hidden, shrunkin goblin skull earring, goblin gazughi ring, black fur boots as a shaman, wand of imperceptibility, eyepatch of plunder .... class specific gloves for miraculous visions, forget the names of each but the instant resist saves clickies from depth of darkhollow i think it was, you could keep them seperate or combine into a mask for a single buff instead of 5. I played on pvp server so i kept them seperate and ran around with 3 bags....had to watch them buff hating chanters and bards!
EDIT - forgot my favorite but not most clicked ... Vial of Swirling Smoke

I leveled up from 50 to 60 on Aradune this weekend as a tank. I probably click jboots, to generate agro, over 10,000 times. I have it tied to a thumb thing on my mouse that will click x10 for everytime I key press once.

Discussion - Most Clicked item in EQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back