• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - MLB Opening Day - Any Fans? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
865¢
It's that time of year again :)

Lifelong Atlanta Braves fan. Also root for the Pittsburgh Pirates in the NL, and A's / Blue Jays in the AL.

I usually make it to 2-3 games / yr, mostly ATL but have made visiting ballparks a vacation / hobby for the last 20ish years. 13/30 so far on MLB parks.

From April - October I usually have a MLB.tv stream going whenever I'm at my desk. ;)

I actually had the opportunity to meet up with a few guildmates I'd known and talked baseball with for a game back in 2019.

Any other fans? ⚾ Best of luck today!

I'm a lifelong Detroit Tigers fan. Let's Go Tigers! I'm excited about MLB opening day and the long road to the world series.
Detroit Tigers GIF by MLB

I was a hardcore Cardinals fan during the 90s..now I just look at mlb.com and catch up on them every couple days. Though my 3 year old seems to enjoy tball so if he’ll actually watch a game I’d start watching more lol

Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.

Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine, watchin' it from the bench;
You know I took some lumps when the Mighty Casey struck out.
So Say Hey Willie, tell Ty Cobb and Joe DiMaggio;
Don't say "it ain't so", you know the time is now.

Sports - MLB Opening Day - Any Fans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back