• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - MGB script (1 Viewer) 1.0.0

RedCents
810¢
zammy69 submitted a new resource:

MGB script - very basic MGB script

this is just a basic script to have your toons cast there MGB buffs. you can be sitting in pok , Globby or Guild hall .. anywhere really

hiya all ,

First off I just want to say I hope this is where I post this ..

Secondly, I want to do a shout out to microscope on a post he did about not being a programmer and adding some macro hot keys .. i'll post the link for the page here .

he basically did a macro for inviting toons to group and starting kissassist all at once .. well I took what he...

Read more about this resource...

howdy Zammy

Thanks for submitting as a resource.

It might be worthwhile spending some time and making this more "user editor agnostic" meaning that you don't rely on users having to edit anything.

for example

you do a /cast 11 and a /cast 12, which means you know what gem you're casting - which means you can get the spell cast time, and thusly you can programmatically decide how long to delay for, rather than just delaying for an arbitrary amount of time

also since you're /dex enchname --- why don't you just tell the enchanters in your group to do it? then no edits

howdy Zammy

Thanks for submitting as a resource.

It might be worthwhile spending some time and making this more "user editor agnostic" meaning that you don't rely on users having to edit anything.

for example

you do a /cast 11 and a /cast 12, which means you know what gem you're casting - which means you can get the spell cast time, and thusly you can programmatically decide how long to delay for, rather than just delaying for an arbitrary amount of time

also since you're /dex enchname --- why don't you just tell the enchanters in your group to do it? then no edits
thank you sic for the quick reply . will look into making it more user friendly and not having to edit much if anything .. and thanks for telling me about the enchanters in group thing i totally forgot about being able to make certain classes do things so as not have to specify an actual name .. i will work on this more .. appreciate the feedback ..

Macro - MGB script

Users who are viewing this thread

Back