• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility MGB script 1.0.0

Other Authors
mircroscope inspired me
Software Requirements
Very Vanilla
Server Type
🏢 Live
this is just a basic script to have your toons cast there MGB buffs. you can be sitting in pok , Globby or Guild hall .. anywhere really

hiya all ,

First off I just want to say I hope this is where I post this ..

Secondly, I want to do a shout out to microscope on a post he did about not being a programmer and adding some macro hot keys .. i'll post the link for the page here .

he basically did a macro for inviting toons to group and starting kissassist all at once .. well I took what he did and tweaked it alot to make a macro for MGBing .. also He uses EQBC where as I use Dannet commands.

when i'm sitting in Guild lobby sometimes i like to MGB well before i had to alt tab to each toon 3 or 4 different toons select the spell set hit the AA for mass group buff for each toon then cast each toons buffs .. then go back to my main driving toon and sit .

I guess you could use the dannet commands to tell each toon by typing it out each time. and im sure you could social it in a multiline social hotkey in game .. however I wanted to try my hand at writing a script ..
the command to start the script can be put into a social hotkey as well ..
Author
zammy69
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back