• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Maxing defense your skills, within minutes. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Gather aggro from a bunch of grey mobs that are of a much lower level than you and walk them over to a safe spot. Your skills in dodge and defence riposte, will increase as normal.

Was going to say, you need green and up mobs to gain defense skillups.
So if you say have a brand new lev 100 which needs skillups, have your friendly neighborhood mage take off EMear and cast lev 80 pet (air or water doesnt matter) TIP: swarm pets make this go quicker.Of course you can also duel a shammie dog,etc. :)

All that matters is that the pet is green to you.

I'm confused.....you can get skillups off of gray mobs?

I like the guild hall thing.....I've been going to a pvp area before lol

Goto the guildhall where your discs will last forever and get as many Heal over Time spells and Regen spells as possible... pop Riposte disc... /duel a necro... necro chain casts all 4 swarm pets.
For casters, Fill up your buffs so you're buff locked, then pick a fast casting Self aa that puts a buff on... since you're buff locked it fails and instantly resets but you get a skill gain.
Self only Spires, Perfected Invisibility, Empowered Focus of Arcanum, Cheetah... all work good

Maxing defense your skills, within minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back