• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Maxing defense your skills, within minutes. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
10¢
Gather aggro from a bunch of grey mobs that are of a much lower level than you and walk them over to a safe spot. Your skills in dodge and defence riposte, will increase as normal.

RedCents
291¢
Was going to say, you need green and up mobs to gain defense skillups.
So if you say have a brand new lev 100 which needs skillups, have your friendly neighborhood mage take off EMear and cast lev 80 pet (air or water doesnt matter) TIP: swarm pets make this go quicker.Of course you can also duel a shammie dog,etc. :)

All that matters is that the pet is green to you.

calaxa

RedCents
1,707¢
I'm confused.....you can get skillups off of gray mobs?

I like the guild hall thing.....I've been going to a pvp area before lol

RedCents
83¢
Goto the guildhall where your discs will last forever and get as many Heal over Time spells and Regen spells as possible... pop Riposte disc... /duel a necro... necro chain casts all 4 swarm pets.
For casters, Fill up your buffs so you're buff locked, then pick a fast casting Self aa that puts a buff on... since you're buff locked it fails and instantly resets but you get a skill gain.
Self only Spires, Perfected Invisibility, Empowered Focus of Arcanum, Cheetah... all work good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)