• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Mass universal mounting (1 Viewer)

Solution
Is there a command to use mount keyring one for easy multi mounting, if everyone isnt using the same mount?
you can do something like /noparse /bcga //useitem ${Mount[1]} on eqbc and /dgga /useitem $\{Mount[1]} on dannet and everyone would use the mount they have in their 1st mount slot in their keyring

or for people who have the same mount you can just:

/bcga //useitem "name of the mount"
/dgga /useitem "name of the mount"

with multi-worded items, make sure to quote them with useitem

In addition to what barry and sic have said, /useitem also works with inventory slots indexes (and sub-index in the case of bags). If all your characters all have the bridle in the ammo slot, /useitem 22 will activate it...
Is there a command to use mount keyring one for easy multi mounting, if everyone isnt using the same mount?
you can do something like /noparse /bcga //useitem ${Mount[1]} on eqbc and /dgga /useitem $\{Mount[1]} on dannet and everyone would use the mount they have in their 1st mount slot in their keyring

or for people who have the same mount you can just:

/bcga //useitem "name of the mount"
/dgga /useitem "name of the mount"

with multi-worded items, make sure to quote them with useitem

In addition to what barry and sic have said, /useitem also works with inventory slots indexes (and sub-index in the case of bags). If all your characters all have the bridle in the ammo slot, /useitem 22 will activate it in case you have different types of mounts on each character.

/dgga /useitem $\{Mount.Stat}"

Last edited:
Solution
I never have quite figured out how the /noparse thing works :)
noparse basically means "hey you tell me the result of the ${} stuff"

let's say sum1, redbot, kaen, and I were all in a room

and i did a /bcaa //say ${Me.Name}
sum1 says: Sic
kaen says: Sic
redbot says: Sic
Sic says: Sic

if i did a /noparse /bcaa //say ${Me.Name}
sum1 says: Sum1
kaen says: Kaen
redbot says: Redbot

noparse basically means "hey you tell me the result of the ${} stuff"

let's say sum1, redbot, kaen, and I were all in a room

and i did a /bcaa //say ${Me.Name}
sum1 says: Sic
kaen says: Sic
redbot says: Sic

if i did a /noparse /bcaa //say ${Me.Name}
sum1 says: Sum1
kaen says: Kaen
redbot says: Redbot

good and simple

im after a key that i can click that will check if mounted, if not mounted use the requested mount item but if mounted do nothing
/noparse /bcga //if (!${Me.Mount.ID}) /useitem ${Mount[1]}

this, of course - requires you putting your mount in your mount keyring - but all toons should come with 10 mount slots open

If you put the mount you want them to use in the Stat mount, could you use /notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Mounts_Selected rightmouseup

To elaborate on that.
INI:
/bcga //multiline ; /if (!${Window[KeyRingWnd].Open}) /invoke ${Window[KeyRingWnd].DoOpen}; /notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Mounts_Selected rightmouseup; /if (${Window[KeyRingWnd].Open}) /invoke ${Window[KeyRingWnd].DoClose}

Should be noted that you cannot put non-stat mounts in stat slot.

If you put the mount you want them to use in the Stat mount, could you use /notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Mounts_Selected rightmouseup

To elaborate on that.
INI:
/bcga //multiline ; /if (!${Window[KeyRingWnd].Open}) /invoke ${Window[KeyRingWnd].DoOpen}; /notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Mounts_Selected rightmouseup; /if (${Window[KeyRingWnd].Open}) /invoke ${Window[KeyRingWnd].DoClose}

Should be noted that you cannot put non-stat mounts in stat slot.

Arnt mount blessing the same as stat mounts?
and im pretty sure all mounts have a mount blessing...

Only if you bought the xpac where the mount keyring came out / bought the keyring from bazaar.
well, my lvl 1 f2p toon on an account that has literally nothing that i checked before posting would say otherwise /shrug

maybe unlocks when TDS unlocks? so maybe not usable on rizzle? i dunno
hrm, TDS, or TBM?
The Mount Key Ring is an exciting new feature included with The Darkened Sea! On accounts for which you’ve bought The Darkened Sea, you’ll be able to free up some of your precious bag space and easily locate your favorite mounts with this handy mount storage location. In addition to this, you’ll be able to assign a “stat mount” to receive the stat bonuses from, while keeping the appearance from another mount.
The Illusion Key Ring and Mount Key Ring are also available with the purchase of EverQuest: The Broken Mirror,
Please note that once EverQuest: Empires of Kunark becomes available for pre-order, the Mount and Illusion Key Ring will no longer be included with expansion purchases.

ah-hah

here we go

The mount key ring was only available for characters of accounts which have purchased The Darkened Sea, however the February 11, 2020 patch changed this to be available to all players starting with the Shadows of Luclin expansion.

It comes with 10 slots.

well, my lvl 1 f2p toon on an account that has literally nothing that i checked before posting would say otherwise /shrug

maybe unlocks when TDS unlocks? so maybe not usable on rizzle? i dunno
hrm, TDS, or TBM?
this is interesting, know for a fact I had to buy it from marketplace for at least 2 accounts, checking all my accounts even the f2p ones has it now..... feel ripped off !

this is interesting, know for a fact I had to buy it from marketplace for at least 2 accounts, checking all my accounts even the f2p ones has it now..... feel ripped off !
yeah i think i posted while you were responding - looks like as of feb 2020 all players get it when Shadows of Luclin is active, with 10 slots

with useitem, try and remember to always use quotes with multiworded items, otherwise, it would try and use the first item that matches the first word

/useitem cool fishstick of tar`tar
if you had "cool apple" in your pack, it would try and useitem on that

but if you did /useitem "cool fishstick of tar`tar" then it would specifically try and useitem on that

In addition to what barry and sic have said, /useitem also works with inventory slots indexes (and sub-index in the case of bags). If all your characters all have the bridle in the ammo slot, /useitem 22 will activate it in case you have different types of mounts on each character.

Request - Mass universal mounting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back