• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Mar 23 Update Notes (1 Viewer)

So are we going to be done for a while? While you folks get mq2 reset on Non progresson servers. Or are the non Progression Servers fine for MQ2 ?

Plane of Mischief on Ragefire in Velious is missing over half the zone, it's just empty....lol. This velious is pretty fubar. Especially with a lot of the raid targets regening such insane amounts....sigh. The players know better than they do sadly.

Seriously, is anyone still shocked that DBG can't get a patch right the first time, even after supposedly having all the mechanics on the Test server for a month? I mean, SOE did the exact same thing... I just got back in game after a few years out (when I left, SOE was still in charge), and it feels like the change in ownership hasn't improved or otherwise changed anything except petitions take even longer to have resolved.

Actually I'm surprised it doesn't happen MORE often. The game is 17 years old. That's a shit load of programming for changes to conflict with.

Seriously, is anyone still shocked that DBG can't get a patch right the first time, even after supposedly having all the mechanics on the Test server for a month? I mean, SOE did the exact same thing... I just got back in game after a few years out (when I left, SOE was still in charge), and it feels like the change in ownership hasn't improved or otherwise changed anything except petitions take even longer to have resolved.

They didn't fire the entire Everquest Development team... so nothing really changed except ownership.. it'll still have the same problems, just with new customer service representatives..

99 errors in code on the script.
99 errors of code.
take one out
patch it about.
137 errors of code in the script.

i wish i had know this jingle when i started toying around with macros :). , i like it.

#Turbo 1

Sub Main

:Start

/echo 99 errors of code...
/delay 2s
/echo take one out...HEY!.
/delay 3s
/echo patch it about...
/delay 2s
137 errors of code in the script....B)
/delay 3s

/goto :start